- Are you a first-time parent! Do you have twins or multiple babies! Feeling tired, wake up late at night to feed your newborn a bottle! Baby Brezza formula pro maker will help you a lot and make your parenting experience easier and save your time. But what kind of water for baby Brezza is best to use. And how to use baby brezza formula pro advanced! A Lot of inquiries are about to be answered about baby Brezza formula pro.
Nowadays parents only have to press a button and a warm formula is ready to be fed. Baby Brezza Formula Pro is a lifesaver for many parents. Sometimes you don’t have time to sit there mixing bottles and shaking them.
You don’t have to do that anymore early in the morning or late at night when you try to get your baby fed while they are crying, especially when you have more than one baby. Baby brezza formula pro will help you and save you time.
What kind of water for baby brezza
Before answering the question of what kind of water for baby Brezza, it’s important to know the difference between types of water. So, you’ll be aware of what kind of water you are preparing your baby formula with.Or what kind of water for the baby Breeza is the best to use, as not all the water is created equally.
Therefore, what are the different types of water, and what is the difference between them! There are several types of water: tap water, bottled water, and distilled water.back to menu ↑
The nature of water coming out from your home tap is different according to the area you are living in. Using the tap water for baby formula depending on the nature of the water and your baby’s health condition. For instance, water that contains high levels of fluoride is not recommended to use in mixing powder or concentrated baby formula. As high levels of fluoride can increase the risk of your baby having (enamel fluorosis). It’s not a disease, but it’s a condition that causes white lines or white spots on permanent teeth.
So, if your water tap has a suspension of natural fluoride (0.7 mg/L or higher), it is recommended to use an alternative water source low in fluoride.
If your tap water comes from the municipal sauce, it has almost been treated and filtered to remove bacteria, dust, and other things. Tap water should follow the EPA’S standards for tap water. As it has legal limits for contaminants like heavy metals (like lead), or microbes (like E.coli). However, It doesn’t remove all contaminants from tap water.
In addition, some tap water may be exposed to other toxins from pollution. Also, the pipe that transports the water to your home could introduce lead.
If your water tap comes from a well, it has to be tested. Because the well’s water could contain high levels of nitrates. Well’s water comes to your home unfiltered, but you can use a designed filter to remove chemicals and other sediments that may be present in the well’s water.
Note: boiling well’s water makes the nitrate more concentrated and more harmful.
If you choose to use your clean tape water after being filtered, there are some advice before you prepare your baby formula from tap water
- Use the cold water faucet and allow the water to run for a few minutes before you use it, (this reduces the contamination of lead and other minerals).
- Boil the water before using it for baby formula, but don’t boil the water for too long (one minute is enough). Also, don’t boil water more than once as it can increase the concentration of impurities.
It’s also called mineral water or spring water. Bottled water must meet the FDA’S standards of water quality. The quality of the water depends on the water source and the filtration steps. As bottled water comes from natural sources of water and has been filtered. Bottled water is mainly low in fluoride as most of them are labeled. In addition, it has worries about plastic leaching into the water.back to menu ↑
Distilled water is water that goes through a process called (Destination). It’s a process where the water is boiled then condenses back into liquid form. And then, go by a series of filtration steps. It’s clean and pure from all the impurities, chemicals, bacteria, and minerals. Distilled water is considered the purest in the cleanest type of water.back to menu ↑
What kind of water for baby brezza is recommended to use
After you have been informed what’s the difference between tap, bottled, and distilled water. You may still wonder which one is best for your baby, and what kind of water for baby brezza.
Distilled water is recommended for baby brezza for many reasons.
First, chemicals in tap or bottled water are harmful and could put the baby’s health at risk, as babies have weak immune systems.
Besides the health reasons, what kind of water for baby Brezza is the best to maintain the appliances! Also, distilled water is the best for the baby brezza as a machine. Because tap and bottled water contain minerals which could cause (mineral scale), on the heating plate when that water is heated in the appliance. This mineral scale can damage the heating surface.
The brand offers Baby brezza distilled water with high quality as it goes through 7 steps of the purification process which make the water free from minerals, viruses, bacteria, pesticides, fungi, mold, chlorine, and fluoride.back to menu ↑
Baby brezza formula pro vs baby brezza formula pro advance
Both, formula pro or advance are machines designed to make parent’s lives easier and save their time. It can automatically make a warm formula bottle by mixing water and formula quickly without having to shake them. You just need to press a button without measuring or mixing. It helps you prepare a bottle for your baby in the middle of the night without impacting your sleep schedule. That’s the benefit of having baby brezza formula pro.
What are the differences and similarities between the original baby brezza formula pro and baby brezza formula pro advance and what kind of water for baby brezza used for each one!
They have similarities like:
- Both are very easy to use.
- Both formula Pro goes up to 10 ounces.
- Easily fill the water tank with water.
- You can use any type of baby bottle (narrow, wide, short, tall).
- Can use all formula brands.
The difference between baby brezza formula pro and baby brezza formula pro advance mainly is in:
- customize each ounce (oz).
- Sounds level (how quiet it is).
Baby brezza formula pro
Baby Brezza Formula Pro is the original version, it is designed to mix water and formula fast to save parents time. It has differences from the upgraded advanced version.
- A less slim design than formula pro advance, as the water tank is designed to be in the side. Sot takes more space on your counter.
- Fast but not as baby brezza formula pro advance (make 4 ounces bottle in 2 seconds).
- Give 5 ounces options (multiple of 2).
- Louder than baby Brezza formula pro advance.
- What kind of water for baby Brezza formula pro can use? Distilled water is preferred to be used in baby Brezza, but still, any clean filtered water can be used for baby formula. (it’s recommended to boil the water before use).
Baby Brezza formula pro advance
Formula pro advance is the upgrade device of baby Brezza formula pro. If you are thinking about buying baby Brezza, consider something quieter and taking less space on your counter, the advance formula will be a good choice. It is a great option if you want to save your time and headache. We will see the differences between it and the original version.
- It is a much slimmer design than the original because they move the water tank from the side to the back. So if you don’t have space on your counter this will be a good choice, as it will be on your counter for a year or more.
- Baby brezza formula pro advance is quicker than the original device, (make 4 ounces bottle in 13 seconds).
- It has a digital screen more customized for ounce options from 2-10.
- It has 3 warming settings (room temperature, body temperature, warm).
- Much quieter than the original baby Brezza formula pro.
- And what kind of water for the baby brezza formula pro advance? Distilled water is recommended for your baby’s health and to avoid the mineral scale. If you choose to use tap water, boil the water first to be sure it has no contamination.
New and Improved Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Formula Dispenser Machine - Automatically Mix a Warm Formula Bottle Instantly - Easily Make Bottle with Automatic Powder Blending, Baby Brezza
|Current Price||$199.99||June 18, 2021|
|Highest Price||$314.99||May 19, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$186.29||May 12, 2021|
Last price changes
|$199.99||May 28, 2021|
|$261.04||May 28, 2021|
|$199.99||May 27, 2021|
|$265.00||May 27, 2021|
|$199.99||May 26, 2021|
How to use baby brezza formula pro
The formula pro advance holds 700 g of formula and 50 ounces of water. What kind of water for baby Brezza is best to use to ensure you produce an accurate formula for your baby! It’s very easy to use baby brezza formula pro in a few steps.
- Add formula to the powder container. There are marked lines in the holding tank that indicates the need to refill.
- Pour the water into the water tank. There are also marked lines in the holding tank that indicates the need to refill.
- Adjust the temperature button, choose between (room temperature, body temperature, worm).
- Put the bottle on the tray under the spot. It has an adjustable bottle holder that moves up and down to suit any type of bottle (high or shorts).
- Press the start button, the machine will start to mix the formula and the warm water. And then pour the formula in the bottle via the spot.
- Formula pro advance will stop automatically once it produces the correct amount you chose in the bottle.
- The length of this process depends on the number of ounces you choose, (2 ounces take 14 seconds – 10 ounces take 30 seconds).
Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Replacement Parts - 2 Pack of BPA Free Replacement Tops - Slow Flow Nipple - Grey, Baby Brezza
|Current Price||$18.00||June 18, 2021|
|Highest Price||$18.00||June 3, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$18.00||June 3, 2021|
Last price changes
|$18.00||June 3, 2021|
Cleaning baby brezza formula pro
The formula pro advance should be cleaned after several uses and should be sterilized monthly. The formula pro advanced has an indicator on the digital display to remind you when it’s time to clean the machine. You can easily remove all the removable pieces like:
- Powder container and powder lid.
- Funnel and funnel cover.
- Water tank.
- Mixing pieces.
What kind of water for baby brezza used to clean it! Baby Brezza recommends cleaning the water tank in the dishwasher, but the other pieces cleaning by hand using tap water and soap.
You must clean the formula pro advance after fourth use, (the machine forces you to clean the funnel). But once per month sterilization is recommended for all the removable pieces. This process will take about 20 minutes.
- make sure all the pieces are dry before you use them to prevent collecting formula powder from wet pieces.
- stick with the cleaning schedule to avoid mold growth issues.
Baby Brezza not dispensing enough water!
Baby Brezza Formula Pro is a highly recommended baby feeding accessory and it was the top-selling in the USA over the last two years. Though, there were complaints from parents saying that baby brezza did not dispense enough water or incorrect amounts of water for baby formula. What kind of water for the baby Brezza has anything to do with that!
The parents who complained claimed that the machine was defective and dispensed watery formula with insufficient nutrients for the baby. As a result, lack of nutrition could be harmful and puts the baby’s health at risk. As infants’ digestive systems aren’t developed enough to process formulas that are too watery (because of dispensing too much water), or too concentrated (because of not dispensing enough water).
The company responded to the complaint and confirmed that devices are regularly tested for currency. And they are sure that the machines work properly when it’s used in the right way. People who don’t use the device properly will get a bad outcome. As the device must be cleaned frequently to prevent (powder buildup), which could cause baby brezza not to dispense enough water or produce the watery formula.
Baby brezza recommends using distilled water for babies’ health care and to prevent mineral scale, which can also cause an insufficient amount of water dispensed.back to menu ↑
Baby Brezza powder settings
The device has a powder setting to grain the formula powder. That’s what baby brezza powder setting means if you were wondering. So, it can mix the formula powder properly with the heated water.
As different brands of formula have different-sized powder. Some of them are difficult to mix (hypoallergenic formulas). There is a powder setting chart that comes with the baby brezza you can follow to know what is the correct setting to prepare a baby bottle according to the brand of formula you are using.back to menu ↑
What kind of water to use with baby Brezza sterilizer
⭕ Picture for baby brezza sterilizer device
Baby brezza sterilizer automatically sterilizes and dries all brands and sizes of bottles and feeding accessories. It has a large capacity to hold 6 bottles and other accessories. Also, it has settings options to choose between like: (sterilize only- sterilize and dry- dry only -storage system). And it is made from stainless steel.
Natural steam can kill 99.9% of germs. Products stay sterile for 24 hours if left in an unopened sterilizer. Baby Brezza recommends using distilled water in all its devices to prevent mineral scaling on water tank heater plates, as a result of using mineral-rich water. If you choose to use tap water it recommends cleaning the heater after each use.
Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer Machine – Electric Steam Sterilization - Universal Fit - Pacifiers, Glass, Plastic, and Newborn Feeding Bottles, Baby Brezza
|Current Price||$99.99||June 18, 2021|
|Highest Price||$99.99||June 3, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$99.99||June 3, 2021|
Last price changes
|$99.99||June 3, 2021|
Baby Brezza not heating water
Many parents wonder if they need to boil water for the baby Brezza! Or what kind of water for a baby brezza to use and if it can heat the water! Baby Brezza recommends using distilled or filtered water and no need to warm the water first. As baby brezza formula pro has a heating system.back to menu ↑
What temperature does the baby brezza heat water to?
You can choose between 3 temperature options (room temperature, body temperature, warm). The device stores water heated to allow you to heat bottles faster. However, if the water tank is empty you need to fill it with cold water and need to wait a few more minutes until the water heats up.back to menu ↑
Baby Brezza troubleshooting water
As we mentioned, some people faced a problem with baby brezza formula pro, which is the baby Brezza dispenses insufficient amounts of water. Baby Brezza troubleshooting water-related to:
- people not using the device properly.
- What kind of water for baby brezza you’re using to avoid that issue.
So if you want to avoid the baby brezza dispensing water issues, you should stick with the cleaning schedule. Which is to clean the device after the fourth use and sterilize it monthly.
That avoids powder buildup which will lead to insufficient dispense of water and baby Brezza. Also what kind of water for baby Brezza you can use, it is recommended to use distilled or filtered water to avoid (mineral scale), caused by the minerals in unfiltered water.back to menu ↑
Baby Brezza formula pro reviews, what kind of water for baby Brezza do parents use
- Most parents agreed that baby Brezza formula pro was very helpful to them and a timesaver. One of the moms said that it warms and mixes bottles perfectly, and it was great for late at night.
- Another mom also said it was the best purchase in her life. When her newborn screams at 2 am needed to be fed. And she has zero sleep trying to measure and mix bottles by one hand. Because her infant is on the other hand screaming. She said the machine saved herself unneeded stress, and it was very helpful to hear as a new mom.
- One of the mom’s reviews about what kind of water for baby Brezza is best to use. She mentioned that she tried tap water in the beginning after boiling it. But she noticed a mineral scale in the heating plate. So, she switched the tap water into distilled water to avoid that happening again.
- On the other hand, one of the moms said when she started to use baby Brezza formula pro for her 2 months old daughter, she became fuzzy and began to look thin. Also, her pediatrician confirmed that she was losing weight. So she claimed that the device was defective and had dispensed watery formula with insufficient nutrients for the baby.
- There were other complaints too from different parents that baby Brezza formula pro advance dispenses incorrect or inconsistent amounts for baby formula.
- Overall baby Brezza formula pro is highly recommended. Most moms agreed that it was helpful and a timesaver to them. They think it was a great decision and worth buying.
back to menu ↑
Baby Brezza Formula Pro is a lifesaver machine for many parents as it saves their time. It only takes 13 seconds when you try to feed your baby in the middle of the night. But what kind of water for baby Brezza is best to use! Baby brezza recommended using distilled water, as it is safer for baby’s healthcare.
In addition, tap and bottled water contain minerals that leave behind (mineral scale), on the heating plate when you try to heat those water in the machine.
If you choose tap water to use, you must boil it before use to ensure it is clean and safe for your baby. Baby Brezza formula pro advance is very easy to use and clean. It is considered the top-selling baby feeding accessory in the USA.back to menu ↑
- What type of water should I use? – Knowledge Base
- Do you have to use distilled water in a bottle sterilizer?
- Why Is My Baby Brezza Not Dispensing Enough Formula?
- formula-pro-settings_us_11-18-16 | Baby brezza, Baby brezza formula pro, Formula pro
- How To Use the Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced – A Review
- How to Clean the Baby Brezza Formula Pro One Step Food Bottle Maker