Are you struggling with a hungry baby? Does he/she keep you up all night trying to get them fed and go back to sleep again? Is your baby not gaining enough weight?
We understand the concerns parents get when it comes to their babies’ feed. It’s not an easy task. And that’s why we introduce to you the best formula milk for hungrier babies. You might not be familiar with the term Hungry/hungrier baby milk. And even if you were, you must have tons of questions about it.
In this article, we will introduce you to this type of milk, and all you need to know about it. When and How to use it. How safe is it to use with your baby? At what age can you start using it? And tons of other questions. In addition, we will introduce to you the best formula milk types for hungrier babies. So, keep reading.
Best Formula Milk for Hungrier Babies
Some #babies can still be hungry after taking #formulamilk, even when it's used together with #breastmilk. This is where #babyformulas for hungry babies come ...
What is a hungry baby formula?
Most new parents know that exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months of your baby’s life is the best method for your baby’s health. But this can be difficult for some mothers. As not all moms can produce enough milk. And not all babies tolerate breast milk in the first place. That’s why some moms choose to use formula milk, either with breastmilk or exclusively.
But first-type formula milk isn’t always satisfying to your baby. Some babies can still be hungry with formula milk, even when it’s used with breast milk. And that’s when the best formula milk for hungrier babies kicks in. A hungry or hungrier baby milk is based on cow milk turd, and it has more casein than the first type of baby milk. It can be harder to digest. But it sure makes your baby much more satisfied. And some moms even say it makes their babies sleep better at night.
What is the best formula milk for hungry baby?
Talking about hungry baby formula milk, we have to mention some of the best formula milk for hungrier babies that are available on the market, they include:
- Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk.
- Cow & Gate Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies.
- SMA Extra Hungry Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies.
- HiPP Organic 2 Combiotic Hungry Infant Milk.
In the next passages, we will talk about each and every one of these products in detail, showing you the difference between them, and the reviews. So you can choose the best formula according to your baby’s needs.
When to use hungry baby milk?
There are so many reasons to add baby formula milk for hungry babies to your baby’s diet. Some of them are not very favorable, but it’s not always your call.
When babies start to grow, they need a feed every 3 to 4 hours, and by the time this period decreases to 2h, you can mix between formula and breastmilk at this stage if your breastmilk is not enough, or just use one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies as an alternative.
This type of formula is also used to make the weaning process either, as babies tend to get hungrier whenever the process of weaning starts, and it’s hard to add other types of formula and solid food. So, introducing your baby to a formula for a hungry baby is a sure way to keep your baby well-fed and satisfied. That’s sure if they like it.
Another reason why people use a hungry baby milk formula is that their babies get hungry very fast all the time, especially at night time. So, using this type of formula makes them more satisfied, and some of them even sleep better at night.
P.S. While there’s no medical evidence to support or deny these statements, they were based on actual experience some moms had with their babies. And some doctors still don’t believe these statements and suggest not to start a hungry baby formula before 6 months.
At what age should you try one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies?
The discussion of this topic is quite fierce. While a lot of experts and doctors argue that a baby should receive breastmilk exclusively for the first 6 months of his life, some see it’s unnecessary. A lot of moms struggle because of not having enough breast milk during that period, leaving their kids crying and hungry all the time, especially at night. So, they tend to mix between breastmilk and formula.
Whether you mix breast milk in that period with the first type of baby formula or use one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies depends a lot on your baby. Some moms used a hungry baby formula for their babies and the first 6 months and they were just not happy about it, because of colic and indigestion and some other tummy problems. Other moms had no complaints as their babies were well fed, even slept better at night and healthily gained weight.
So, to make the best decision, we suggest you speak with your pediatrician. As he/she can tell what’s the best choice, depending on many factors related to your baby, which we can’t have or mention in the scope of this article.
Hungry baby formula Aptamil
Aptamil is considered one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies in 2021. They have been providing different types of hungry baby formula for 40 years. Their formula types are for both infants (from the birth formula) and toddlers (12 months). These formulas are enriched with all the nutrients your baby might need, like vitamins (A, C, D), iron, Omega-3, and calcium for normal growth and development. Plus, it also comes in GOS/FOS form with other organic materials.
Different products of Aptamil formula milk
As we mentioned earlier, Aptamil provides you with a range of different formulas for the different ages of your baby. Here are some of their products:
- Aptamil milk from birth: This first type of formula milk is suitable for your baby, if he/she is not breastfeeding or if you’re on combination feeding.
- Aptamil 6 to 12 months: This one is for older babies starting from 6 months, and it’s very helpful in complementing the weaning process.
- Aptamil +12 months (growing up milk): This formula is for toddlers, supporting them with vitamin D for better healthy growth, supporting both their bone growth and immunity system.
- Aptamil cereals: This type of Aptamil product, although not formula milk, is designed for babies at all the stages of weaning, with delicious nutritious grains and fruits.
Hungry baby formula Aptamil reviews
Here are some of the reviews of moms who used Aptamil formula milk for hungry babies with their children:
- One mom called the formula “Great milk”, as she is using it with her baby who liked it and had no problems gaining weight. It kept him full compared to other types of formula she tried. Her only problem was that the formula had a higher price compared to others.
- One of the mothers was very thrilled as her baby suffered from vomiting and an anti-reflux milk problem that stopped after using Aptamil formula. Her baby also slept well at night without her breast milk.
- One mom said that the formula didn’t mix well and left some grainy residues on the sides of all bottles, although she followed the instructions exactly as written.
- One mom wasn’t very satisfied using this formula. She found it very frothy, and she couldn’t see if the bottle had any milk inside from all the froth. Her baby didn’t like it as well, and she also found it very pricey.
SMA Extra Hungry Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies
SMA formula is also one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies, that is considered even older. It’s been providing milk formulas for over 100 years. SMA formula milk depends on research that has been directed to study breastmilk, to apply the information into providing babies with all the nutrients they need. And Like Aptamil formula milk, they also have a wide range of types for all ages.
SMA Extra Hungry baby milk different products:
- In 2007: They provided the first infant milk, which was a form of cow milk but enriched with bovine alpha-lactalbumin, which’s very similar to breast milk.
- In 2012: They came up with SMA® Comfort, which contained less lactose and partially digested proteins. It was designed to be gentle on the stomach and easier to digest, with minor feeding problems.
- In 2013: SMA® H.A. was presented for babies who could develop eczema due to their family history of allergy, to reduce that risk. As it was hypoallergenic milk.
- In 2018: They produced one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies SMA® Organic Milk Range, which originated from certified farms, meeting the EU organic requirements.
- In 2019: SMA® ADVANCED Milk Range was produced, enriched with zinc and vitamins A, C, D to provide babies with normal growth.
- In 2020: Last but not least, SMA® PRO Milk Range came out to the market as a breakthrough in baby nutrition and formula milk for hungry babies.
SMA hungry baby milk reviews
Here are some of SMA milk for hungry babies reviews:
- A vegetarian mom was very happy finding formula milk suitable for her and her baby. She started giving it to her 4 months old baby and she loved it. She just found it a bit pricey.
- One mom agreed that this was the best formula milk for hungrier babies. She said that the milk is easy to prepare, perfect for hungry babies, and is great when it comes to storage. She used it as a combination, as her baby doesn’t get full-on breastmilk alone.
- One mom had a problem, as it caused tummy troubles to her son right after using it. And that was a complete waste of money for her.
- One mother used SMA first stage for her baby as she was constantly hungry, and that formula kept her well-fed for a while. But she found out that it caused her baby constipation, so he had to add an extra half oz of water to stop it.
Hungrier baby milk cow and gate
This is also one of the best formula milk for hungrier babies, Cow and Gate baby, and toddler milk. It provides your baby with a wide range of formulas. It’s whey-based and is used for combination feeding if your baby is not breastfed. And while a lot of mothers ask “is cow and gate hungry baby milk thicker?” well, it might be. But that doesn’t have to be the case with all the forms and all types of hungry baby formula milk.
Different brands and ranges of Cow and Gate baby milk:
- Cow and Gate nutriprem: Cow and gate provides babies with a range of preterm or low birth weight babies. But it has to be used under medical supervision.
- Cow and Gate First infant milk (from birth): it is a breast milk substitute that can be used as a sole source of food from birth, and from 6 to 12 months as a part of the weaning diet.
- Cow and Gate specialist milk: This one is designed for babies with special dietary needs like colic, constipation, and reflux. It’s designed to be gentle on the stomach and to comfort those babies.
- Cow and Gate NEW Simply A2 made with A2 protein milk: it’s made with enriched A2 that’s carefully selected for certain cows.
Cow and gate hungry baby milk reviews
Here some of Cow and Gate baby milk reviews:
- One mom described the product as their lifeline! Since starting it with their baby girl it kept her full and she started to sleep better at night.
- One mom started using Cow and gate directly without trying the other brands. And she said it’s the best formula milk for hungrier babies. She stayed with it as her baby had no colic, no crying, and no stress. She recommended it to all moms.
- One of the moms found it harsh on her baby’s tummy, and her baby was uncomfortable and constipated.
- One parent had a premature baby and was worried about introducing her to formula milk. But she used hipp organic formula and found it the best way to go. She said the milk is great and very similar to breast milk and described it as a great product with great price. She couldn’t be happier.
Happy Baby Organics Infant Formula, Milk Based Powder with Iron,Stage 2, 21 Ounce (Pack of 4) packaging may vary, Happy Baby
|Current Price||$119.96||January 25, 2022|
|Highest Price||$119.96||January 13, 2022|
|Lowest Price||$105.00||December 3, 2021|
Last price changes
|$119.96||January 14, 2022|
|$105.92||January 14, 2022|
|$119.96||January 13, 2022|
|$105.92||December 19, 2021|
|$105.00||December 3, 2021|
HiPP Organic 2 Combiotic Hungry Infant Milk
One of the best formula milk for hungrier babies is Hipp organic hungry infant baby milk powder from birth, especially when the comparison between hipp hungry infant vs first milk is established.
Hipp organic hungry baby milk boots are only available in one type, which is a natural completely casein-based infant milk that can be used from birth onward, or as a weaning diet complementary, and boots is one of the places available to buy the product from.
hipp hungry baby milk reviews
- One parent switched to Hipp organic milk from Aptamil, he found it much better as his baby didn’t tolerate the latter. He also said that it doesn’t curdle even if left for a long time.
- One couple tried many brands with their 6 months old baby, who suffered from reflux and constipation. But this brand was great for her.
- One parent found this product great for both her babies, they loved it and she was happy.
- One mom had issues with this milk with both her sons. As they found it very difficult to digest and caused them tummy issues.
Happy Baby Organics Infant Formula, Milk Based Powder with Iron,Stage 2, 21 Ounce (Pack of 4) packaging may vary
- Modeled After Breast Milk & made with carefully sourced premium ingredients, this formula is made with organic lactose the principal carbohydrate found in breast milk Our formula provides key vitamins and minerals that are found naturally in breast milk
- With 4X More Prebiotics than most other organic infant formula, our formula delivers two prebiotics, GOS & FOS, Fibers that mimic the function of prebiotics found naturally in breast milk, which promote healthy gut bacteria in infants No corn syrup
- Happy Baby: We provide organic, delicious options for your baby's nutritional journey; Happy Baby offers baby food pouches, organic cereals, teething wafers, baby snacks and more made for your little one
- Happy Family Organics: We are on a mission to change the trajectory of children's health through nutrition; We provide age and stage appropriate premium organic food products for baby, tot, kid, and mama
- Our Happy Promise: All products are certified USDA organic, made with non-GMO ingredients grown without the use of toxic persistent pesticides and in packaging made without BPA, BPS, or phthalates
To sum up:
Feeding your babies and making them full and satisfied is just one of the tasks every mom worries about. No wonder that breast milk is always the best choice, but it’s not always available.
If your baby isn’t exclusively breastfed, or can’t tolerate breast milk at all, or even is getting old enough and you want to introduce formula milk, or you’re starting weaning, all those reasons are good ones to start feeding them on baby formula for hungry babies. Especially if they are always hungry, crying, and have trouble sleeping at night.
We introduced to you some of the best formula milk for hungrier babies so that you can choose whatever suits your baby. Plus, you can read the other moms’ reviews to gain a better perspective.
Some doctors don’t agree or approve of the benefits of hungry baby milk formula, as there’s not enough evidence to support them. So, if you’re worried about using those formulas, speak to your family doctor or your pediatrician, to be more assured, as baby safety always comes first.
- Should I give my baby hungry formula milk?
- Aptamil – Baby Milk, Specialist Milk & Cereals
- Aptamil First Stage Milk Powder – Reviews
- About SMA nutrition
- SMA Extra Hungry infant milk powder – Reviews
- Gate™ All Baby Formula Milk – | C&G baby club
- Cow & Gate – 100% Real Reviews from The Best For Baby
- Cow & Gate Hungry milk powder – Reviews
- Customer reviews: HiPP Hungry Infant Baby Milk Powder from Birth (Case of 4 x 800g boxes)