A lot of moms wonder the difference between the baby brezza original vs advanced.
After a lot of hesitation and after a lot of confusion, parents decided to give the bottle feeding program a chance. They know that bottle feeding is not the best. And that breastfeeding program is much better for the baby and his mother. because it gives more protection from any infection, nutrition and strengthens his immunity.
But, they need to choose bottle feed for different reasons. Both of them work day and night or have got multiples and need to feed all of them at the same time. After they choose bottle feeding, they found it also difficult to prepare their baby bottle. This is because they consume a lot of time boiling water, waiting for cooling, and finding the right measures.
Then they need to shake the bottle very well to prevent any precipitation. After that, they need to check the temperature to prevent any accidents. They found that all of these steps consume time, money, and effort.
When they ask a friend, he recommends a baby maker called” baby brezza”. But, they found two versions of it. The parents are in front of the original and the advanced one. So, they need to know the difference between baby brezza original vs advanced. What are their pros and cons?. How do they cost? Is it worth it to buy a baby maker to make a little bottle for your little one?.
We will answer all of these questions and more in this article. so, take a deep breath and be ready as we will start.
What is the baby brezza formula maker?
Before we know the difference between baby brezza original vs advanced, we need to answer this question. Baby brezza is a baby formula maker that works on mixing up the water with formula very well and adjusting them at a proper temperature. Then, it gets this mixture out through the funnel.back to menu ↑
Advantages of this baby brezza:
Time: Baby brezza does all of these steps that you have to do in hours within a few seconds. which is why parents love it. Because they may have multiple babies that are crying for their feed. And they need to feed all of them at the same time. Or, they may be so busy with the workers that they don’t have time to prepare their baby’s formula. So, this machine saves a lot of time for busy parents.
Effort: When baby brezza is not with you, you need to boil your water very well so that no bacteria or any harmful materials will be there. then you need to cool this water to a degree that is suitable for your baby to accommodate. After that, you need to measure the ounces of your powder but be careful to proportionate it with the amount of water that you will add.
Then shake it very well to prevent precipitating any clumps at the bottom. This is to prevent any malabsorption or constipation from happening to your little one. After that, you need to check the temperature of this formula on your wrist because you do not want to harm your baby by burning his mouth or tongue.
After all of these steps, you could feed your baby safely without any hesitation. But, baby brezza can do all of these steps by pressing one button.back to menu ↑
What about money?
Less money: when you prepare your baby formula you can make a mistake. This mistake is while you prepare the amount of powder that you will mix with water. so, you need to prepare your baby formula over and over. Or you can split the powder on the table that makes you run out of formula very fast. In this way, you may need to buy formulas in a short period. But, this will cost you a lot.
On the other hand, if you use baby brezza you can put your formula in this machine without opening the box of formula again. This will last until the tank of the machine is empty and you need to fill it again. This way will save as much money as you expect.back to menu ↑
What is the baby brezza formula original?
Before we talk about the difference between the baby brezza original vs advanced, we need to talk about the original one first.
It is an automatic machine that warms the water then mixes it up with formula as we mentioned above. You don’t need to measure your ounces or shake it well. This machine will do all of these steps within no time. And, at the same time, you will get your baby formula with its perfect consistency.
Parents can use any size of bottles they want. They don’t need to use that of the baby brezza. Mothers are free to fill their bottles up to five ounces. adjust the ounces that you want on the digital screen. you will find five buttons to adjust your formula in a form of two, four, six, eight, and ten.
The design of the tank of water of this baby brezza formula original is quite different from the advanced one. This tank is on its side while the advanced one has its tank on the back of the machine. you will know the advantages of this later when we talk about the difference between both of them. It has a container that could carry up to twenty-eight ounces of powder.
It is quite louder when it works. People say that it takes about twenty seconds to make four ounces of baby formula. This is quite awesome because the formula that you prepare in hours you will prepare it in just a few seconds.back to menu ↑
What about the baby brezza original instructions?
- When you wash the parts of the machine, you must put them back correctly. You should place the locking cover and the parts of the machine correctly under the gray tap. So, the machine will work.
- If you will feel the container, you should feel it above the minimum line.
- After you feel the container, please check for any powders outside it and clean it probably.
- You should clean the funnel area very well after you make four bottles of baby formula. This is to prevent any powder from accumulating in the funnel area. Then wash the funnel itself very well underwater, dry it with a towel then put it back.
- Every month, you should check the parts of the powder container. These parts are very important, so you should wash them very well. After you wash them, you should clean and dry them very well. All of these steps prevent any bacteria or infections from affecting the baby due to bad hygiene.
Those were the baby brezza original instructions that I wanted to tell you.back to menu ↑
What is the main difference between the baby brezza original vs advanced?
The main difference between the baby brezza original vs advanced is confined to different items. In their design, speed, customization of each ounce, sound level, and finally the digital screen.
- The Design: They are almost similar in their designs except for the water tank. because they put the water tank of the original baby formula on the side of the machine. While they designed that of the advanced one on its back. so, the original baby formula will take a lot of space. While that of the advanced one will take a small space on the area that you will put it one. That will save a lot of space in the kitchen or wherever you will put the machine on.
- The speed: Moms said that they compare between the baby brezza original vs advanced in their velocity. And figured out that baby brezza pro advanced is faster than the original one. because the original machine can prepare for you four ounces of baby formula in twenty seconds. While the advanced baby formula can do these four ounces in fifteen seconds. The difference in speeds between both of them is not that big. But, both of them can do the work of hours in just a few seconds. And, that is pretty awesome.
- Sound level: the different sounds between the baby brezza original vs advanced is so clear. As one of them can be very quiet. While the other can wake up not just your child but also all your family in the middle of the night. The original baby brezza is much louder than the advanced ones.
|Current Price||$180.00||June 17, 2021|
|Highest Price||$219.99||June 15, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$180.00||June 15, 2021|
Last price changes
|$180.00||June 15, 2021|
|$219.99||June 15, 2021|
|$210.01||June 9, 2021|
|$199.99||June 9, 2021|
|$210.01||June 8, 2021|
What about the cost and the customization of each ounce?
- The cost: The advanced machine cost one hundred ninety-nine dollars. While the baby brezza original costs seventy-five dollars. Of course, the difference in cash is clear. But, the options in the advanced one compensate for the difference between the baby brezza original vs advanced.
- Customization of each ounce: Both devices have the same control panel. They both have the temperature button. you can adjust your temperature in both of them to room, body, or even warm temperature. the water button to wash your machine before you prepare your formula. It dispenses water only.
Finally, the ounces button. This button is the point of difference between baby brezza original vs advanced on the control panel. You can adjust the number of ounces that you want from four to ten in the baby brezza advanced. While the original baby maker is different. You can adjust the amount of baby formula that you want by clicking five buttons. Because they multiply these buttons by two. So, you can just have two, four, six, eight, and ten ounces. But, not at any ounces, you want.
That was also another difference between baby brezza formula pro advanced vs original.
New and Improved Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Formula Dispenser Machine - Automatically Mix a Warm Formula Bottle Instantly - Easily Make Bottle with Automatic Powder Blending, Baby Brezza
|Current Price||$199.99||June 17, 2021|
|Highest Price||$314.99||May 19, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$186.29||May 12, 2021|
Last price changes
|$199.99||May 28, 2021|
|$261.04||May 28, 2021|
|$199.99||May 27, 2021|
|$265.00||May 27, 2021|
|$199.99||May 26, 2021|
Baby brezza formula pro settings:
baby brezza formula pro settings are:
- The powder container: This powder container is where you can put your baby formula in. You should feel it to be above the minimal level. But, when you feel it you need to be careful not to spill the powder outside the container. If you do that, you need to clean it. You need to clean the container and its parts monthly to prevent the powder from getting stuck. Because when the powder is stuck it will make milk and infections.
- The funnel: It is the piece where the machine can mix the water and the powder in. then, it dispenses it to the bottle underneath it. You should wash this funnel and its area every four bottles. This is to prevent any accumulation of powder and infections.
- The bottle stand: They put this stand under the funnel so the funnel could dispense its formula. You can put this bottle stand on four levels. That means that you don’t need to use the baby brezza bottle itself. And, you can use any bottle of any size.
- The water tank: the water tank of the original baby formula maker is on its side. while that of the advanced one is on its back. When they put the tank at the back of the machine, they make it slimmer. And, that saves space.
- The control panel: it is a digital screen at the top of the machine. It has several buttons to make the perfect formula for your little one. You can adjust your temperature to three levels. room, body, or warm temperature. A Water only button to wash your machine. A powder button to adjust your ounces up to ten.
Those settings are common between baby brezza original vs advanced.back to menu ↑
Baby brezza sterilizer advanced vs original:
The advanced sterilizer can sterilize, dry, and store your bottles in it.
That was the main difference between baby brezza sterilizer advanced vs original.
One of the most important things that mothers should know is that their babies have immature immunity. That will lead to a lot of infections if they do not protect them well. And to protect your baby, you need to sterilize every single thing they will touch. Of course, one of the most important things that they are in contact with all day and night is the baby bottle. baby brezza sterilizer is very useful in protection. It kills up to ninety-nine points nine percent of the germs and bacteria that are there on the bottle.
The CDC said that mothers should sterilize their baby bottles before they use them for the first time. They also recommend sterilizing your baby bottle once per day. This is for babies who are less than three months old. or, babies who are premature or have immature immunity. You can sterilize up to eight bottles in one shot. This is the maximum number of bottles that any baby sterilizer could clean. It can not just clean babies, but also pacifiers and teethers. It can replace the boiling bottle or microwaving them. This may lead to burns and accidents.back to menu ↑
What is the baby brezza one-step sterilizer?
It is the same as the original sterilizer but more advanced in everything. It has a higher capacity than the original one. So, it can carry eight bottles and two pump parts. Sterilizer advanced can also dry your baby bottle thirty-three percent faster than the original one. they can kill up to ninety-nine point nine percent of the germs on your baby bottle. So those were the main differences between baby brezza sterilizer advanced vs original.
Otherwise, both can kill up to ninety-nine percent of the germs on any baby items.
Baby Brezza One Step Bottle Sterilizer – Electric Steam Sterilization – Universal Fit and Highest Capacity - Fits up to 8 Baby Bottles & 2 Sets of Pump Parts (Any Brand), AmazonUs/BAC51
|Current Price||$69.99||June 17, 2021|
|Highest Price||$69.99||April 17, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$69.99||April 17, 2021|
Last price changes
|$69.99||April 17, 2021|
To summarize up:
- Baby brezza is a baby maker that works on mixing up the water with formula and adjusting them at room temperature.
- There is no difference in instructions between baby brezza original vs advanced. as when you wash the parts of the machine, you must put them back correctly. you should feel the container above the minimal level. clean the funnel area after four bottles to prevent any powder accumulation.
- The design of the baby brezza original vs advanced is a little bit different. As the advanced one is slimmer. This is because they put the water tank on the back of the device instead of behind it. This will save more space than before.
- One of the most important things that you should know is that your babies have immature immunity. So, you should protect them well, or they will get infected. You need to sterilize your baby bottle, or every single thing will touch their mouths.
- The CDC said that mothers should sterilize their baby bottles before they use them. They recommend sterilizing them once per day. This is for babies who have less immunity, less than three months, or even premature babies.
- The sterilizer advanced has a high capacity. So, it can carry up to eight bottles and two pump parts. Sterilizer advanced can dry your baby bottle thirty-three percent faster than the original one. This is pretty awesome.
back to menu ↑
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced vs Original
- Instructions of Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced vs Original — Parent Pacifier
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro vs Advanced vs Original 
- Choosing the Best Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer for You
- A Baby Brezza Formula Pro video review and setup