Morning sickness is a typical pregnancy symptom that is characterized by nausea and vomiting. Morning sickness can come at any time during the day, despite its name. It is common in the first four months of pregnancy and is frequently the first indication that a woman is expecting. Morning sickness can be handled in a number of ways, and complications are rare.
Morning sickness during pregnancy is caused by a variety of factors, and the severity varies from one woman to the next.
A rise in hormone levels during the first several weeks of pregnancy is one of the most prominent causes.
Another common reason for sickness is low blood sugar.
Morning sickness can be worse by a number of factors. Here are a few examples:
Excessive fatigue and emotional stress are common side effects of having twins or triplets.
A lot of travelling
Morning sickness varies from pregnancy to pregnancy.
Sickness may have been severe during one pregnancy but be quite minor in subsequent pregnancies.
Morning sickness has the potential to cause difficulties
Loss of appetite is a common side effect of nausea and vomiting.
Many pregnant mothers are concerned that this will harm their unborn children. Mild morning sickness is rarely dangerous.
After the first three to four months of pregnancy, women who experience sickness should see their doctor.
If you aren’t gaining any weight during your pregnancy, you should get help.
Sickness is rarely severe enough to obstruct prenatal growth and development.
Some pregnant women endure significant vomiting and weight loss as a result of nausea.
Hyperemesis gravidarum is the medical term for this condition.
The result is electrolyte imbalances and unintentional weight loss. This problem, if left unchecked, could result in your baby’s death.
If you encounter any of the symptoms described below, you should immediately consult your doctor.
Being unable to keep meals down
2 pound or more weight reduction
Urinating infrequently with little amounts of dark-colored urine
Dizziness or lightheadedness
A rapid heartbeat
Severe nausea, blood in the vomit, frequent headaches, abdominal pain, Spotting, or bleeding throughout the second trimester
Severe morning sickness frequently warrants hospitalization.
For rehydration, hyperemesis gravidarum frequently needs intravenous (IV) fluids.
Related: Tubal pregnancy risks and treatment
Morning sickness treatment
Your doctor may give vitamins or medicines to alleviate nausea and aid in the retention of foods and fluids.
Your doctor may prescribe the following medications:
Antihistamines: Antihistamines are a type of medication that is used to treat nausea and motion sickness.
The drug phenothiazine is used to treat severe nausea and vomiting.
Antacids are used to neutralize stomach acid and prevent acid reflux.
To aid in the transport of food from the stomach to the intestines, as well as to relieve nausea and vomiting.
Take these drugs only after checking with your doctor.
Some people believe that alternative remedies can help with morning sickness.
Before you try any of these, make sure you talk to your doctor first. Here are a few of the options:
Prenatal vitamins are supplemented with vitamin B-6.
Ginger items, such as ginger ale, ginger tea, and saltine crackers with ginger drops.
You can get the best product for morning sickness from amazon
Getting rid of morning sickness
The following steps can help you avoid or reduce nausea:
Make sure you drink plenty of water.
Drink lots of fluids before and after meals.
Take naps when you can.
Make sure your home and workstation are sufficiently aired to avoid irritating scents.
Spicy foods should be avoided.
Finally, If none of these precautions work, or if your morning sickness lasts longer than the first three to four months of your pregnancy, see your doctor.
Preggie Pop Drops Plus | 21 Drops | Vitamin B6 for Morning Sickness & Nausea Relief during pregnancy | Safe for pregnant Mom & Baby | Gluten Free | Two Flavors: Lemon & Raspberry
$5.57 in stock
- Say goodbye to morning sickness and a queasy tummy the natural and organic way.
- Contains powerful USDA certified organic essential oils and plant botanicals proven to relieve nausea.
- Completely natural and drug free and 100% safe for mom and baby.
- Each piece is individually wrapped to stay fresh and go with you anywhere.
- Makes a wonderful gift for your wife, sister, daughterinlaw, coworker, neighbor or any one you know touched by pregnancy.
Traditional Medicinals Organic Morning Ease Anti-Nausea Lozenges, Relieves Morning Sickness Associated with Pregnancy, Lemon Ginger (30 count)
- Relieves nausea and normal morning sickness associated with pregnancy.
- Non-GMO Verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic.
- Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Sun-kissed lemons balanced with ginger spice.
- Each bag contains 30 individually wrapped lozenges.
Preggie Pop Drops Morning Sickness - Assorted Preggie Pops for Morning Sickness Relief. Yummy Candy Drops for Pregnancy Nausea Relief. Soothing Nausea Relief for Pregnant Women. 48 Count
$15.49 in stock
- QUICK & EASY WAY TO RELIEVE: When You're Struggling With Morning Sickness, You Need To Find A Remedy Fast. These Are The Best Quick-fix To Have At Your Fingertips; Just Unwrap A Candy & Let It Dissolve In Your Mouth. So Easy And Convenient!
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: With Us, You Never Have To Worry About Unsafe Ingredients. Our Preggie Pops Are Made With Essential Oils & Plant Botanicals, So Everything Is Safe For Both You & Baby. They're Also Made Right Here In The USA!
- TASTES LIKE CANDY: We Added A Touch Of All Natural Cane Syrup To These Drops, Because Who Says Relief Has To Taste Boring? Why Not Treat Yourself To A Little Something Sweet When You Need It. They're So Good, You'll Forget It's A Supplement!
- GET INSTANT RELIEF ANYWHERE: All 48 Drops Come Individually Wrapped In A Discreet Plastic Container That Can Fit Into Your Purse Or Suitcase. No More Stressing Over While On The Go
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten Sensitivity? No Problem! We Only Use The Most Natural Essential Oils & Plant Extracts, No Gluten! They're Also Kosher Certified & Made Without Any Genetically Modified Ingredients.
Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Acupressure Wristband for Motion or Morning Sickness, Adult, 1 Pair (Color May Vary)
$8.41 in stock
- Sea-Band: Sea-Band, motion sickness wristbands, help relieve nausea from morning sickness, chemotherapy, surgery, car sickness, etc; Sea-Band anti-nausea wristbands are safe, reusable and washable
- Wristband for nausea relief: Sea-Bands work by applying pressure to the P6 (Nei Kuan) acupressure point on each wrist; Applying pressure to this point has been proven to relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Wave goodbye to travel sickness: Do you or your child suffer from motion sickness, sea sickness, or car sickness when you travel; Sea band anti-nausea products can help you feel better, naturally
- The natural choice for nausea relief: Inspired by traditional remedies, like herbs, aromatherapy, and acupressure, sea band nausea relief items help you feel better naturally, with no drug interactions
- Why Sea Band. Sea Band wristbands, ginger drops, and gum for motion sickness, morning sickness, or other causes of nausea, give drug free nausea relief without side effects like drowsiness or fogginess
Root'd Nausea Relief Acupressure Wristbands (2 Pairs) | Alleviate Nausea from Motion Sickness (Sea, Car, Plane), Morning Sickness/Pregnancy, Migraines, Vertigo, Hangovers (Medium)
- Tailored Fit + 100% Satisfaction Promise - Size Medium is intended to fit 6.5 - 7.25 inch wrists. See images for help determining your wrist size. If you're unsatisfied with the product or fit, message us and we'll give you a full refund.
- Fast, Drug Free Relief - Research-backed acupressure provides natural relief in under 10 minutes, so you don't need to rely on medications that cause drowsiness and other unwanted side effects.
- How It Works - The relief band applies pressure to the P6 (Nei Guan) pressure point, a science-backed method for alleviating nausea and vomiting. See product images for detailed usage instructions.
- Use Cases - Motion sickness relief (car, plane, cruise ship essentials/sea bands), morning sickness & pregnancy nausea relief, vertigo relief, migraines, anxiety, chemotherapy. Effective for adults and children.
- Discreet and Stylish - We hit refresh on the clunky, outdated look of seasick bands by combining aesthetic patterns and a slim design to create Root'd. Look good while feeling even better!
Preggie Pop Drops | 21 Drops | Morning Sickness & Nausea Relief during pregnancy | Safe for pregnant Mom & Baby | Gluten Free | Four Flavors: Lemon, Raspberry, Green Apple, Tangerine
$4.69 in stock
- A common problem: From your first trimester up until the birth of your baby, you may experience morning sickness or motion sickness during pregnancy. This is common and can be uncomfortable for many women during their pregnancy.
- A safe solution: Developed by healthcare professionals that care about the well-being of you and your baby - we’ve created a natural, drug-free solution that is 100% safe for moms & babies, providing morning sickness relief during pregnancy.
- Simple, effective ingredients: Each tub of Preggie Pops contains 21 lozenges that are formulated to provide motion sickness with the added comfort of safety.
- Variety of flavors: Experience a delicious hard candy that is gluten free and comes in four tasty flavors - sour lemon, sour raspberry, sour tangerine, and green apple. Each hard candy is individually wrapped to stay fresh - perfect for on-the-go moms.
- Give the gift of comfort: A must-have during pregnancy that makes a wonderful gift for an upcoming baby shower or gender reveal. Perfect for your wife, sister, daughter, daughter-in-law, co-worker, neighbor or anyone you know touched by pregnancy.
Upspring Stomach Settle Nausea Relief Drops - Fast-Acting Pregnancy Nausea Relief & Morning Sickness Relief with Ginger, Lemon, Spearmint, Honey & B6, Lemon-Ginger-Honey Flavor, 28 Drops
- NAUSEA RELIEF FOR UPSET STOMACHS: Stomach Settle Ginger Candies for Nausea are formulated with the top natural remedies to soothe occasional nausea, motion sickness, gas, bloating, and other digestive issues in an individually wrapped drop.
- 7 REMEDIES IN 1 DROP: Upspring Stomach Settle Drops are formulated with four relief remedies to help soothe tummy troubles: naturally sourced ginger, spearmint, and lemon, along with vitamin B6.
- FAST-ACTING, MICRONIZED GINGER: Stomach Settle Anti-Nausea Candy was developed by an accomplished microbiologist with over 30 years of experience. Stomach Settle uses micronized ginger and other herbs, making it easier for the body to absorb for digestive relief.
- NATURALLY SOURCED REMEDIES: Upspring Stomach Relief Drops are non-GMO, drug-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free, with a great tasting mild lemon-ginger-honey flavor. Also available in spearmint flavor.
- GREAT ON-THE-GO: Each resealable bag includes 28 individually (and discreetly) packaged lozenges for easy use on-the-go, from planes to trains, boats, and beyond; for ages 14+
Pink Stork Nausea Sweets: Lite Peppermint, Organic Hard Candy, Nausea Relief + Morning Sickness Relief for Pregnant Women + Bloating + Digestion + Migraine Relief, Vitamin B, Women-Owned, 30 Lozenges
$13.49 in stock
- Looking for a natural way to ease queasiness? Pink Stork Peppermint Sweets feature organic Peppermint and Vitamin B6 to support morning sickness, motion sickness, and digestion. Our Sweets are pregnancy-friendly and breastfeeding-friendly.
- Morning sickness occurs in around 70% of pregnancies and can last months! It can strike pregnant women all day, especially in the first trimester. Our Sweets are first-trimester pregnancy essentials - add to your prenatal ritual.
- Peppermint has wide-ranging benefits to help ease digestion! Not just ordinary peppermints; we've added vitamin B6 to our lozenges to support digestion and help break down food. Pop a Peppermint Sweet 1-4 times daily.
- Pink Stork Sweets are individually and discreetly wrapped for convenience and made without GMOs, gluten, soy, or dairy. We also offer an extensive line of Prenatals (including Total Prenatal Vitamin Gummies!), Prenatal Probiotics, and Ginger Morning Sickness Tea.
- Women-Owned, Women-Run! Our founder and CEO, Amy Suzanne, is a mom of 6 children and knows how important it is to give women products you can trust. Over 80% of our employees are women, and we create clean, trusted, and effective products for every stage of your journey. We are on a mission to provide women with hope and positively impact everyone that comes in contact with Pink Stork.
White IN-haler NAUSEA Himalayan Pink Salt Essential Oil | 100% Natural Nasal Inhaler for nausea caused by motion sickness, morning sickness, queasiness, migraine, chemotherapy side effects. Drug free.
- NAUSEA - Relief from peppermint essential oil, ginger and lemon essential oil infused Himalayan salt air. Very pleasant aroma of Ginger Oil mixed with lemon soothes your tummy. Peppermint assist with migraine pain as well.
- WORKS - for nausea caused by motion sickness from travel, morning sickness from pregnancy, headache or migraine, queasiness, drug or chemotherapy side effects.
- 100% NATURAL - safe and long lasting. BPA free medical grade plastic inhaler with therapeutic grade essential oils. Made in USA. Cruelty free.
- DRUG FREE - The most effective NON-prescription way to stop nausea! Natural inhaler non-drowsy drug free alternative. Inhaler deeply for fast relief.
- DISCREET DESIGN - Economical 2-pack lasts for several months. Works fast. Portable, easy to carry in your purse, pocket or car.
Pink Stork Morning Sickness Relief Tea: Ginger Peach, Organic Ginger, 100% Organic, Nausea Relief, Digestion + Hydration Support, Women-Owned, 30 Cups
$15.49 in stock
- 70% of pregnant women report experiencing morning sickness - any pregnant woman will tell you that it often lasts all day and can be triggered by anything! Pink Stork Morning Sickness Tea features two simple, organic ingredients for natural and effective support: Ginger and Rooibos leaves. Pair alongside our early pregnancy must haves: Pink Stork Morning Sickness Sweets - our flavored ginger candy with Vitamin B6. Add to any pregnancy care package!
- Ginger is a superfood for pregnant women! It contains antioxidants and digestive enzymes, which break down food in the body to support gastrointestinal health and ease heartburn and constipation. Ginger Tea is a flavorful and natural alternative to motion sickness bands and patches - and it helps promote hydration throughout pregnancy.
- Red Rooibos Tea is a first trimester pregnancy essential and the second ingredient in our organic pregnancy tea. It’s naturally caffeine-free, low in tannins, and rich in antioxidants to support prenatal wellness. Brew fresh and store in the fridge to sip through the day to ease queasiness and settle your stomach.
- Female certified herbalists have hand-crafted our tea with herbs used for centuries to support healthy digestion - without GMOs, gluten, soy, or dairy. For the best morning sickness support, add our Prenatal Vitamins and Probiotics to your prenatal ritual for gut health balance.
- Women-Owned, Women-Run! Our founder and CEO, Amy Suzanne, is a mom of six children and knows how important it is to give new moms products you can trust. Over 80% of our employees are women, and we create clean, trusted, and effective products for every stage of a woman’s journey. We are on a mission to provide women with hope and positively impact everyone who comes in contact with Pink Stork.
MegaFood Baby & Me 2 Morning Sickness Nausea Relief Soft Chews - Dr Formulated with Organic Ginger and Vitamin B6 - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian - Honey Lemon Ginger Flavor - 30 Chews
- Supports relief from morning sickness and occasional indigestion whenever you need it, with our honey lemon ginger soft chews
- Each serving delivers 12.5mg of vitamin B6 in combination with 250mg of ginger to provide relief support from morning sickness associated with pregnancy
- These convenient, tasty soft chews are individually wrapped to take on-the-go; 2 grams of sugar per chew
- Take 1 soft chew 3 times a day and use for at least 3 days for best results
- Vegetarian; Non-GMO; Tested for over 125 chemical substances; Made without 9 allergens: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish, shellfish, and sesame; Gluten-Free
The Morning Sickness Companion
|Number Of Pages
Managing Morning Sickness: A Survival Guide for Pregnant Women
25 used from $0.96
- Used Book in Good Condition
Pink Stork Mist: Topical Magnesium Spray for Nausea + Morning Sickness Relief, Eases Muscle Cramps + Joint Pain + Stress, Supports Energy, Natural Magnesium from The Dead Sea, Women-Owned, 4oz Spray
- Pink Stork Magnesium Mist is a highly concentrated topical spray made from pure magnesium chloride flakes from the Dead Sea to restore trace minerals for calm and balance.
- Low magnesium levels are often associated with morning sickness, low energy levels, disrupted sleep, low mood, high cortisol (the stress hormone!), and other pregnancy-related discomforts.
- Our convenient spray bottle offers on-the-spot support with fast-acting liquid magnesium chloride. Simply spray on your skin and gently massage as the magnesium is absorbed. Our best tip? Spray on the sole of your foot - your pores are the largest for optimal absorption. Some tingling is normal, and you can rinse after 20 minutes. Quicker and more efficient than magnesium oil, lotion, soak, capsules, or cream!
- Transdermal magnesium can help soften skin, ease irritations, support moisture balance, and provide that GLOW.
- Pink Stork topical magnesium spray is made without fragrances, petroleum, parabens, phthalates, or fillers.
Preggie Pops for Nausea - Morning Sickness Relief Lollipops for Pregnancy. Morning Sickness Relief Candies, Assorted Preggie Pops for Nausea. Soothing Nausea Relief for Pregnant Women - 28 Lollipops
$16.98 in stock
- QUICK & CONVENIENT SOLUTION TO MORNING SICKNESS: When Morning Sickness Strikes, You Need A Quick Remedy That Works Right Away. That's Where We Come In! These Pregnancy Pops Give You Instant Relief In A Convenient Lollipop Candy. Feel Better Fast!
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS & MADE IN THE USA: We Use Only The Purest Plant Extracts & Natural Essential Oils That Have Been Proven To Minimize Morning Sickness In Pregnant Women. You Can Feel Good Knowing Our Preggie Pops Drops Are Safe For Both You & Baby.
- FIVE MOUTH-WATERING FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM: You'll Get 28 Delicious Lollipops In Five Different Flavors: Sour Raspberry, Sour Tangerine, Peppermint, Sour Lemon, & Ginger. These Preggy Pops Taste So Good, You'll Forget They're A Dietary Supplement!
- RECOMMENDED BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: We Believe In Providing High-quality Products, Which Is Why All Of Our Lollipops & Drops Are Fully Backed By Trusted Healthcare Providers. Get The Relief You Need While Knowing You're In Good Hands.
- KOSHER & GLUTEN FREE: We Never Use Gluten In Any Of Our Products, Making These Safe For People With Gluten Sensitivities. They're Also Certified Kosher & Contain Natural Colors & Clean Ingredients. With Us, You Can Feel Better Without The Drugs.
LYJEE Nausea Wristbands, Motion Sickness Band for Pregnancy, Acupressure Wristband for Nausea or Morning Sickness
- The most healthy way for motion sickness relief, no drugs, no side effects;Simple, Safe & Natural Acupressure Technology Proven Effective
- Nausea wristband great for reducing morning sickness, pregnancy sickness, sea sickness, car sickness, aircraft sickness and any other travel sickness;Acupressure Wristbands for Motion Sickness
- Works by pressure on the Nei-Kuan acupuncture points on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body
- Works by pressure on the Nei-Kuan acupuncture points on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body
Pink Stork Nausea Gummies with Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV Gummy for Nausea Relief, Detox + Weight Loss, Morning Sickness Relief, Ginger + Apple Cider Vinegar, Women-Owned, 60 Crisp Apple Gummies
|60 Count (Pack of 1)