Chemical pregnancy,A chemical pregnancy is a miscarriage that happens soon after implantation. Chemical pregnancies are thought to be responsible for 50 to 75 percent of all miscarriages. Chemical pregnancies occur before ultrasounds can detect a fetus, but not too early for hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, levels to be detected by a pregnancy test. After implantation, the embryo produces this pregnancy hormone. A chemical pregnancy can be confirmed by a blood test performed by your doctor.
Related: Tubal pregnancy risks and treatment
Chemical pregnancy signs
There may be no signs or symptoms of a chemical pregnancy.
Some women are pregnant and experience an early miscarriage without realising it.
Within days of receiving a positive pregnancy test, women who do have symptoms may have menstrual-like stomach cramping and vaginal bleeding.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that bleeding after a positive pregnancy test doesn’t always indicate a chemical pregnancy.
During implantation, when the embryo connects to the uterus, bleeding is also frequent.
This process can cause blood to leak from microscopic blood vessels along the uterine lining that have ruptured or been damaged.
Spotting is typically characterized by a pinkish or brownish discharge. This happens between 10 and 14 days after fertilization.
A chemical pregnancy normally doesn’t persist long enough to develop pregnant symptoms like nausea and exhaustion.
This form of miscarriage is distinct from others.
Miscarriages can happen at any point in the pregnancy. Before the 20th week, however, they are more common.
Chemical pregnancy, on the other hand, happens very immediately after implantation.
Some women mistakenly believe they are having their monthly cycle because the only symptom is menstruation-like cramps and bleeding.
You can download a guide about this case from amazon
Related: Pregnancy insomnia causes and treatment
IVF stands for in vitro fertilization
In vitro fertilization can also result in a chemical pregnancy (IVF).
Your ovaries are removed and an egg is combined with sperm.
After fertilization, the embryo is transported to the uterus.
If you are unable to conceive for any of the following reasons, IVF may be a possibility.
Ovulation problems due to damaged fallopian tubes
Other fertility concerns include endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and endometriosis.
Depending on the clinic, a blood test is commonly given 9 to 14 days following IVF to screen for a pregnancy.
If implantation occurred, the blood test results will be positive. Unfortunately,
Defects in the embryo may result in a chemical pregnancy soon after.
A miscarriage after IVF is devastating, but it’s also a sign that you might be able to conceive. Other IVF efforts could be successful.
Related: B6 And Unisom during Pregnancy: Is It Safe?
Chemical pregnancies have a variety of causes.
A chemical pregnancy’s specific cause is unknown.
However, most miscarriages are caused by abnormalities with the embryo, which could be caused by poor sperm or egg quality.
Other factors to consider are:
Hormone levels that are inappropriate
Uterine anomalies implantation outside the uterus chlamydia or syphilis infections.
Chemical pregnancies are more likely in those over the age of 35, as are certain medical issues.
Blood clotting and thyroid problems are two of them.
Unfortunately, there are currently no proven methods for avoiding a chemical pregnancy.
Related: Pregnancy test calculator week by week
All in all, A chemical pregnancy does not rule out the possibility of a healthy pregnancy. You may be able to receive correct therapy if you learn the causes of an early pregnancy miscarriage. This can help to address the underlying issue.
It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF
$17.95 in stock
46 used from $7.28
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||326|
Mommy's Bliss Belly Lotion: For Hydrated, Resilient, & Elastic Skin During Pregnancy, Reduce Stretch Mark Appearance with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe, & Natural Oils, Unscented, 8 Fl Oz
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN: A fragrance free belly lotion made with 98% naturally derived ingredients including pure Shea & Cocoa butter designed to nourish and protect your delicate skin during pregnancy
- HELP REDUCE APPEARANCE OF STRETCH MARKS: This creamy and rich lotion contains pure Shea butter; a naturally intense moisturizer for sensitive skin, and vitamins A and E-rich cocoa butter to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- LEAVE SKIN SOFT AND SUPPLE: As moms, we know how much your body changes with pregnancy; we've been there. We've crafted our pregnancy skin lotion with highly absorbent sunflower seed oil and sweet almond oil to leave skin soft and supple
- PROMOTES SKIN HEALTH: Our skin lotion for expectant moms has Aloe & Vitamin E which can help promote health skin while your belly grows. Pamper yourself & your baby with a daily massage and blissful belly lotion
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Mommy's Bliss Unscented belly lotion is free from parabens, phthalates, petroleum & Mineral Oil. Also available in bohemian rose scent
Earth Mama Calming Lavender Deodorant | Safe for Sensitive Skin, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, Contains Organic Lavender, Calendula and Coconut Oil with No Fragrance Chemicals, 3-Ounce (2-Pack)
$19.78 in stock
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Think you're too sensitive for deodorants with baking soda? You got another thing comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt.
- NO WORRISOME CHEMICALS: Everything you want and nothing you don't! No artificial fragrance, propylene glycol, parabens or aluminum. This cruelty-free stick contains organic lavender, calendula and coconut oil, formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy, breastfeeding and YOU.
- CLINICALLY TESTED FOR IRRITATION: Dermatologist, clinically tested and irritation. NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth and now Leaping Bunny Certified making it the perfect deodorant to keep the whole family fresh. Earth Mama is now Plastic Neutral. For every item sold, Earth Mama funds the recovery and processing of the same amount of plastic waste from our environment in partnership with rePurpose Global.
- ROOM TEMPERATURE, PLEASE! Earth Mama's deodorant is kind of like Goldilocks. Too cold, and she won’t want to roll up and say hi. Too hot, and she gets kinda melty. Room temp, though, is juuuuust right.
- TRUSTED BY MAMAS WORLDWIDE: Earth Mama’s products are formulated with effective organic ingredients, safely supporting pregnant and breastfeeding women and their babies — which means they’re safe for Everyone and Their Mother.
AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-Count Individually Wrapped Pregnancy Strips, Early Home Detection Pregnancy Test Kit, Clear HCG Test Results, Over 99% Accurate
- AccuMed pregnancy tests contains 25 highly accurate early detection pregnancy tests to ensure the most consistent and clear results.
- Get results in 3 simple steps. Immerse the pregnancy test strip for 10 seconds, lay the test flat for 5 minutes, then read your results. One line = Not Pregnant, Two Lines = Pregnant.
- AccuMed pregnancy tests can detect levels of HCG as low as 25mIU/mL in urine.
- AccuMed Biotech US Support and warranty provided exclusively by AccuMed.
Body Oil, Burt's Bees Mama Hydrating & Smoothing Skin Care with Vitamin E, 100% Natural, 4 Ounce
$7.18 in stock
- FOR MAMAS: This lightweight body oil is the perfect soothing relief to bring your skin back to life with a natural glow.
- NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with Sweet Almond Oil, Lemon Oil and Vitamin E, this all over body oil gives you healthier looking beautiful skin to bring out your natural, pregnancy glow.
- TOTAL HYDRATION: Apply directly after shower or tub for a deep, hydrating treatment that lasts to lock in moisture and help smooth skin.
- CONNECT WITH BABY: Connect with your baby during pregancy when you gently rub our oil on your belly. Not will it make your belly feel good, but it will allow you to say hi to your baby before they are born!
- All NATURAL: Help skin recover with our 100% natural body oil that hydrates and relieves skin. This oil is non-irritating and formulated without phthalates or parabens, so you can trust that the oil touching your belly will nurture both you and your baby.
Brain Health from Birth: Nurturing Brain Development During Pregnancy and the First Year (It Starts with the Egg Book 3)
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||308|
Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Birth & Babies
$13.13 in stock
74 used from $1.99
|Part Number||black & white illustrations|
|Number Of Pages||206|
Karma Organic Natural Non toxic Nail polish - Vegan and Cruelty Free Nail Paint for Nail Art - Fast Drying Nail Polish for Women - Long Lasting Nail Polish with Nail Strengthening Formula(MADISON AVE)
- ❤ POLISH WITH KARMA – Made in the USA, our polishes use a natural formula that is fast drying, non-yellowing, and gentle on your nails.
- ❤ NOURISH YOUR NAILS – Our vitamin enriched formula is long lasting and chip-resistant. Our nail strengthening formula contains calcium to nourish nails and prevent peeling.
- ❤ CLEAN BEAUTY FORMULA – Our unique blend of plant derived ingredients is free of TPHP and is “21-free”. We don’t use toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, camphor, xylene, formaldehyde resin, and other harmful ingredients.
- ❤ VEGAN and CRUELTY FREE – We support animal friendly values and the vegan lifestyle. All our polishes are Peta Certified/Approved. We love our furry friends and vow to never test our products on them!
- ❤ SUPPORT ECO VALUES – We use glass bottles and soy-based ink. No plastic is used in our products. The Earth is green, let's keep it that way.
The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
$9.89 in stock
145 used from $1.56
|Number Of Pages||222|
Teen Pregnancy [Explicit]
Babymoov Dream Belt Sleep Aid, Maternity Sleep Support & Wedge for Ultimate Comfort during Pregnancy, Large / X-Large
5 used from $24.47
- PREGNANT WOMEN'S BEST SECRET TO SLEEP COMFORTABLY: It fills the gap between the hips and the mattress while sleeping on the side position to give mom-to-be a peaceful and restful night's sleep
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Memory foam support on each side provides optimum comfort. Front elastic panel supports the bump firmly. For extra comfort, combine it with the Babymoov Mom and Baby Pillow (sold separately)
- THE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO BULKY TRADITIONAL BODY PILLOWS: Thanks to a hook and loop system and its soft and stretchy cotton fabric, the Dream Belt will stay in place all night long and adjust at each stage of pregnancy for a perfect fit.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Made in Europe, the Dream Belt soft breathable cotton fabric is comfortable to wear against the skin or over you favorite pajamas.
- EASY TO WASH: Removable cover can be machine-washed in cold or warm water, making it easy to always keep your Dream Belt fresh and clean.