It is worthy to note that most parents enjoy going through the adventure of parenthood with the best baby accessories and dream on me classic toddler bed.
Understand that parenthood can be exhausting and confusing sometimes, but it can also be rewarding. As a parent, you can browse Dream On Me’s high-quality and affordable furniture even when seeking the best places to buy maternity clothes
It is vital to note that they make toddler beds that last for a long time. If you need portable bassinets, space-saving mini cribs, highly durable toddler beds, or even high-quality crib mattresses, you will find it all in Dream on Me Crib to Toddler Bed Instructions.
When you create your shopping list for first time moms, there are reasons why parents of toddlers choose Dream On Me for their toddler beds. The reasons include:
- The quality
All the Dream On Me Toddler beds and the Dream on me toddler bed conversion kit are crafted to last. They are made with the best quality veneers and woods.
- Its safety
The Dream On Me products both exceed and meet the requirements of CPSC. The products are capable of meeting the needs via third-party testing as well as ASTM.
- Its affordability
All the products made by Dream On Me are quite affordable. The pricing is honest and fair.
Dream on me has been in existence for over thirty-one years. And the company has more than enough experience in manufacturing, designing, and exporting the best quality of baby products.
With all these in mind Dream on Me Crib to Toddler Bed Instructions, it must be stated that Dream On Me was established in 1988 in New Jersey. Since its inception, it has grown into one of the largest and trusted baby care brands.
Understand that the company has had quite an interesting and fruitful journey. Its journey is filled with insights and learnings.
Although, there have been some changes in the company, like its portfolio. Parents love Dream On Me as the company listens to customers to give them all they desire. The company has struggled hard to provide families with a large range of products.
Dream On Me Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
When it comes down to the Dream on me toddler bed assembly instructions, you will need some of the best Dream on me toddler bed conversion kit to complete the project.
Some of the amazing guard rails and conversion kits you can find when seeking Dream on Me Toddler conversion kit include:
Universal toddler guard rail by Dream On Me
The Dream on me universal convertible crib guard rail is majorly used in converting your baby crib to a toddler bed. The guard rail will assist in keeping your child secure and safe during this toddler phase.
The company has proudly designed and built this high-value furniture that is completely made of sturdy wood construction. All the universal convertible crib guard rails come in both traditional and contemporary styles.
Note that the pieces are built to be sturdy, amazing, and ageless. The universal guard rail can be used to follow the steps outlined in the Dream on me crib to toddler bed instructions.
You can only use these guard rails with some Dream on me convertible crib to toddler bed products. Note that this guard rail will protect your toddler from any accidental falls.
More so, it can be easily attached to the toddler bed and meets the safety standards of both CPSC and ASTM.
The Emma 3 in 1 conversion kit
It must be noted that the Dream on me Emma conversion kit is used when following up on the Dream on me Emma toddler bed instructions. It is a necessary accessory when you want to convert the toddler bed into a chair and table.
More so, it is crafted to be low to the ground and constructed out of New Zealand pine wood. It comes with wooden mattress support rails and two cushion pads. It weighs fifty pounds.
Importantly, it has been tested for toxic elements and leads in a bid to meet the ASTM safety standards.
How Do You Assemble A Dream On Me Toddler Bed?
In this article, we will provide you with steps on following the Dream on me toddler bed 647 assembly instructions. In this Dream on me toddler bed assembly instructions to follow, the steps are:
You are to connect the cross middle bar to the sidebar. You will have to do this by making use of bolts and barrel nuts. Furthermore, you are to attach the crossbar to the sidebar.
Bear in mind that the dowel end is meant to fit into the hole that is in the groove.
In this Dream on me crib to toddler bed instructions guide, the next step is to connect the other sidebar to the cross middle bar. Once more, you will be doing this with bolts and barrel nuts.
Ensure that the crossbars are linked to the grooving that is on the sidebar.
When following the Dream on me toddler bed 647 assembly instructions, the third step is to attach the sidebar to the headboard. This will be done with barrel nuts and bolts.
Ensure that the holes on the sidebar are positioned facing up and made to be closer to the headboard
In this step, you will need to repeat all you did in step three for the footboard.
This step entails assembling the bed rail. You will have to connect the bottom rail to the headboard with the aid of barrel nuts and bolts. Ensure that the holes for the nuts are inside the bed
And make sure they are not visible from the outside. More so, connect the top rail to the headboard with bolts that have larger heads. Remember not to overnighter the bolts.
In the final Dream on me toddler bed 647 assembly instructions step, you only need to bold the bottom rail into the sidebar. You will do this with bolts that have smaller heads.
With the instructions outlined above, you now know how to follow through with the Dream on me Emma toddler bed instructions or even the Dream on Me Brookside toddler bed instructions.
Dream On Me Toddler Beds
Some of the best Dream on me toddler beds that you will find in the market are:
The Dream on me Brookside bed
It must be understood that the Dream on Me Brookside toddler bed is best when your child is having a hard time transitioning from the crib.
Since your child may have outgrown the crib but is too small for a full-size bed, this toddler bed is stylish and safe enough for him or her. You do not have to bother your toddler getting out of bed as it is crafted to be low to the floor.
This means that your toddler can get in and out of bed easily. The Dream on Me Brookside toddler bed comes with roughly two wooden side safety rails for extra safety.
This bed has been built out of New Zealand pine wood. Its center legs make for better stability, and it is very easy to assemble. You only need to follow the Dream on Me Brookside toddler bed instructions closely.
The toddler bed comes with modern frame designs as well as clean lines. There are lots of colors to select from, as you can try the Espresso color. It is almost similar to the Dream on me deluxe toddler day bed Espresso product.
Your kid may also love the royal blue color or even the bluish pink. When it comes to safety, this toddler bed is known to be JPMA certified. And it has been tested for both lead and all other toxic elements.
These tests are done so that the product can meet and exceed the ASTM and government safety standards. Dream On Me Brookside toddler bed weighs nineteen pounds. Its dimensions are 53x29x28 inches.
And, its maximum weight for toddlers is fifty pounds. Since it comes with an amazing low to ground design, it makes the bed convenient for transition. The two wooden safety rails make it secure.
The Dream On Me Classic Design Toddler Bed
You can give your child the best transition from crib to the big bed with ease when you use the Dream on me classic toddler bed. Be sure to bet that you will love this Dream on me classic design toddler bed cool grey finishing.
It is pertinent to note that this bed sits low to the ground. And, this makes getting in and out of it quite easy. It is available with two side safety rails. And, it is heavily reinforced for stability as it comes with a center leg.
The Dream on me classic design toddler bed cool grey has a classic yet minimalist design. It is a solid wooden bed that subtly arched foot and headboards. The company has provided all of its user manuals and assembly tools.
The rails and beams are smoothly curved, which makes it a very beautiful piece of furniture. More so, it is made available in twelve exquisite finishes ranging from black and natural down to pink and white.
These colors make it the perfect fit for your nursery. Since safety is a major priority of this company, it is vital to note that the Dream on me classic toddler bed is certified by JPMA.
The toddler bed is solid, stable, and ergonomic. It has been crafted to meet and exceed the applicable standards of both CSPC and ASTM. This bed is free of latex, BPA, lead, and phthalates.
Since it weighs roughly 16.5 pounds, it can accommodate kids that are up to fifty pounds. When you purchase this toddler bed, you can select any amazing dream on me non-toxic certified standard crib mattresses.
The Dream on me Ashton convertible crib
If you need a Dream On Me Toddler day bed black design, you should try out the Dream on me 5 in 1 Ashton convertible crib. It is regarded as a lifetime crib that will elegantly mature with your baby from infancy through childhood.
Though it is durable, it is highly stylish and will help your toddler to easily transition. More so, it does not come with a full-sized bed and daybed. However, its toddler bed rail is separately sold.
Interestingly, the crib comes with a stationary rail design which offers the best safety for the child. For ease in parents reaching their babies, this bed sits low to the ground.
And, it features the comfortability of a four-position and mattress support that has an adjustable system. This crib is created out of highly durable New Zealand pine wood.
It creates an amazingly timeless nursery for the kid due to the classic yet clean design of this Dream on me toddler day bed black furniture. All of the cribs made by Dream On Me are crafted with a major focus on safety.
This means that this Ashton convertible crib is JPMA certified. It also meets the standards of both CPSC and ASTM. It comes available in eight diverse finishes to match the nursery theme.
The Dream On Me Skyline 5 In 1 Convertible Crib
It must be noted that the Skyline five-in-one convertible crib by Dream on me is the ideal companion that will grow with your baby. You can make use of it as a crib, and when the child grows, you can reconfigure it as a toddler bed, full-size bed, or day bed.
It has a metal box spring frame and even a headboard adaptor kit, sold separately. Note that the Skyline brags of a chic yet modern design that beautifully blends with different decor themes.
Its major aesthetic elements are the solid headboard that has accenting routing lines. This helps with a strong touch balanced by a frame that adds the contemporary spin. You have the choice to select from four different finishes as you design your nursery.
More so, this crib makes use of a three-position adjustable mattress height setting. This helps to allow users to adjust it as the baby grows. Its mattress platform is made of metal.
You can make use of any Dream on me non-toxic standard crib size mattress for the ideal fit. The Dream on me Skyline is tested to meet and exceed CCCR, ASTM, and USPSC.
Its maximum weight limit is fifty pounds. The Dream on me toddler bed conversion kit and toddler bed rails are sold separately. When the crib gets dirty, you can clean it with a damp cloth.
Bed For A 2 Year Old
The ideal answer is a toddler bed when it comes down to the type of bed that a two years old should have. The reason for this is that the toddler bed is regarded as a transactional-sized bed.
This is because it is ideal for the tiny bodies of two years old. Also, it is low to the floor and fits the typical crib mattresses. If the crib mattress is already available, the toddler beds are the best convenient options to use.
However, the addition of another baby will warrant the need for the mattress to remain in the crib.
While you may want to make use of twin beds, bear in mind that they demand an extra purchase of a twin mattress. However, the twin mattresses are the options that will last for a longer period if it is readily available.
More so, the toddler beds are safe as they are closer to the floor. You can make use of a twin bed as well, as they are safe. For those who may want to keep the mattress in the frame, you will need to use guardrails.
The guard rails are necessary as they help decrease the risks of your kids falling and getting injured from higher beds. However, some parents place the beds on the bare floor for coziness and safety.
Bear in mind that most of the toddler beds are fully equipped with side rails. The twin beds also need them to keep the child safe.
Some of the toddler beds that your two-year-old can use range from the Dream on me deluxe toddler day bed natural design and even the Dream on me jenny Lind toddler bed turquoise finish.
When you decide whether to purchase a twin bed or toddler bed for your two-year-old, you are to consider your wallet, your child’s temperament, and space constraints.
However, toddler beds tend to range from roughly one hundred and fifty dollars to three hundred dollars. As for twin beds, they begin at roughly one hundred and fifty dollars upwards.
Each of the beds demands that you buy a mattress. The crib mattress and twin mattress normally begin at roughly one hundred dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it ideal to purchase Dream On baby cribs?
Yes. This is a decision that you will not regret.
- Are Dream on me convertible cribs safe?
Yes. Your kids are in safety when they use any Dream on me convertible crib to toddler beds.
- When can I transition my child to a Dream On Me Toddler Bed?
You can begin the transition when your child is roughly two years old or three.
- Are there good Dream On Me Toddler beds in the market?
Yes, there are. You can try out the Dream on me classic toddler bed or even the Dream on Brookside toddler bed.
As it stands, we have provided you with some of the best Dream on me classic toddler beds as well as the Dream on me crib to toddler bed instructions to follow when you are ready to convert your crib.
Carter's by DaVinci Colby 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Trundle Drawer in Grey and White, Greenguard Gold Certified
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- GROWS WITH BABY: Four adjustable mattress positions that can be lowered as your baby begins to sit and stand. Easily converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed (toddler conversion kit #M11999 and full-size conversion kit #M5789 sold separately)
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE: Spacious trundle drawer to fit all the crib sheets, baby blankies and more
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pine and TSCA compliant engineered wood. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Shop Colby 3-Drawer Dresser & 6-Drawer Dresser for a coordinated nursery. While this crib is a standard size regular crib, for a best fit we recommend DaVinci's line of non-toxic, GREENGUARD gold mattresses
hiccapop Convertible Crib Toddler Bed Rail Guard with Reinforced Anchor Safety
$36.92 in stock
- ONLY CRIB RAIL THAT FIRMLY ANCHORS TO BED FRAME WITH REINFORCED CLAMPS for 100% safety. Cannot slip out of place like other crib rails.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Heavy-duty, rigid frame throughout, and reinforced nylon fabric safely holds your baby in the crib. Plus, it will never fray or tear. Design, safety, quality and unsurpassed customer service...that's hiccapop!
- FOLDS DOWN FOR BEDTIME STORIES - Makes transition from crib to toddler bed fun and STRESS-FREE!
- ASSEMBLES IN MINUTES - Our convertible crib bed railing is designed for simple, intuitive, stress-free installation. No tools needed. Includes easy-to-follow instructions. FITS ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF CRIBS (except IKEA).
- PASSES ALL FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS. LEAD-FREE PAINT AND NO PHTHALATES
Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Bedside Crib Easy Folding Portable Crib,Grey
- Easy to attach or remove from parents’ bed using the two fastening straps provided.
- 7 height positions to suit parents' bed. Easy-open side panel for bedside mode.
- Two-side mesh makes more breathable and cozy room.
- Stable bottom supported and comfortable mattress with sleeping board.
- Suitable from Birth to 5-months/33lbs or until baby can pull themselves into an upright position.
Dream On Me Emma 3 in 1 Toddler Bed Convertible Kit, Espresso (649B-E)
$56.88 in stock
- FEATURES: The toddler bed is designed low to the floor, used as safety guard rails
- CONSTRUCTION: Constructed out of New Zealand pine wood
- KEY SPECS: Dimesnions are 29 X 14 X 8 inches, Item Weight is 6 lbs, Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- INCLUDED ITEMS: Comes with two cushion pads
- SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS: Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
Dream On Me Brookside Toddler Bed in Espresso, Greenguard Gold Certified
$65.95 in stock
- MAKE TRANSITION TIME EASY: The Brookside Toddler Bed comes with a convenient low-to-floor design making it easy for your child to get in and out of bed. Two wooden side safety rails make the bed more secure as do the center legs, ensuring stability
- MODERN DESIGN: The Brookside’s clean lines and contemporary frame design makes it an ideal fit for any design theme. Built of New Zealand pinewood, it is easy to assemble, and is a durable and sturdy piece of furniture
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Safety is our topmost priority and the Brookside is no exception. It is JPMA certified and is tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- RADIANT FINISHES: Explore a variety of toddler room themes with the Brookside . It is available in 12 dazzling, non-toxic and water based paintcolors from Blush Pink to Pebble Grey to Royal Blue. Mix and match with other furniture as you design your toddler's special space
- PRODUCT SPECS: The Brookside’s dimensions are 53L x 29W x 28H inches. It weighs 19 lbs and the maximum weight limit is 50 lbs. Choose any Dream On Me non-toxic, Greenguard certified standard crib mattress for a perfect fit
Dream On Me Classic Design Toddler Bed in Cool Grey, Greenguard Gold Certified
$65.78 in stock
- THE PERFECT TRANSITION BED: The bed sits low to the floor, making it easy to get in & out; It comes with two side safety rails & is reinforced for stability with a center leg; All user manuals & assembly tools are provided with the bed during purchase
- STYLISH DESIGN: The Dream On Me Classic Design Toddler Bed is ideal for toddlers as they make the transition from a crib to a bed; Minimalist in design, the solid wooden bed has gently arched head and footboards and smooth curving rails and beams
- SAFETY FIRST: The toddler bed is JPMA certified and designed to meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and CPSC standards; It is free of phthalates, latex, lead and BPA and its design is ergonomic, stable and sturdy
- EXCITING COLORS: The toddler bed fits into any nursery theme, thanks to its simple classic design and available in non-toxic, beautiful finishes; Choose from alluring shades
- PRODUCT SPECS: The dimensions are 53 L x 28 W x 30 H inches and it weighs 16.5 lbs; It can accommodate a child up to 50lbs; Choose any Dream On Me non-toxic, Greenguard certified standard crib mattress for a perfect fit
Dream On Me Ashton 5-in-1 Convertible Crib in Natural, Greenguard Gold Certified
$139.00 in stock
- 4-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB: A lifetime investment, the Ashton grows with your child, easily converting from a crib into a toddler, day and full-size bed. The toddler guardrail, stabilizer and full-size rail are sold separately
- MEET YOUR CHILD’S NEEDS: With 4 mattress height positions, the Ashton can be adjusted according to the age of your baby. Set the mattress at the highest position for your newborn & lower it as your baby starts to pull up to a standing position
- DURABLE & STYLISH: The Ashton is built out of solid reclaimed New Zealand Pinewood. With a classic design, this crib offers your little one a sleeping space that will never go out of style. Available in different finishes to match any nursery theme
- SAFETY FIRST - ALWAYS: This crib is JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. All of our products are tested by 3rd party labs for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed CPSC and ASTM safety standards
- KEY SPECS: The maximum weight capacity of the crib is 50 lbs. For the best fit, we recommend any Dream On Me or Evolur full-size, non-toxic, Greenguard certified mattress
Dream On Me Portland 3 In 1 Convertible Toddler Bed in Sky Blue, Greenguard Gold Certified
$99.99 in stock
- CONVENIENT TRANSITION BED: The Portland 3-in-1 Convertible Toddler Bed sports a low-to-floor design making it easy for your child to get in and out of bed. The bed comes with four wooden safety side rails and is reinforced for stability with center legs
- 3 in 1 CONVERTIBILITY: The Portland converts easily from a toddler bed into two kid-sized chairs and a table that complement any room setting. Keeps pace with the changing needs of your growing child! Conversion kit sold separately
- BEAUTIFUL AESTHETICS: Whether you want a traditional toddler room or a modern one, the elegant Portland fits in easily with its chic bell-shaped full panel headboard and footboard. Built of New Zealand pinewood, it is available in five elegant finishes
- SAFETY FOCUS: All our products are designed with the safety of your children in mind. The Portland is JPMA certified & meets/exceeds all applicable ASTM and CPSC standards. It is free of phthalates, latex, lead and BPA
- PRODUCTS SPECS: The bed dimensions are 57Lx29Wx28H inches. Each chair measures 29Lx29Wx18H; the table is 29Lx14Wx8H. Choose any Dream On Me non-toxic, Greenguard certified standard crib mattress for a perfect fit. Max weight limit for the bed is 50 lbs
Dream On Me 5-in-1 Brody Convertible Crib with Changer in Espresso, Greenguard Gold Certified
$290.00 in stock
- CONVERTIBILITY OPTIONS: The Brody transitions with your baby! Convert it from a crib to a toddler bed, a day bed and then a full-size bed (bed rails sold separately). Attached is a three-drawer changing table making this a must-have nursery piece. NOTE: The changing table can be used as a standalone piece only in full-size bed conversion mode.
- FEATURE-HEAVY CHANGING TABLE: The Brody comes with a detachable changing table, which has a custom fit 1” changing pad. It is fitted with a security strap with easy release buckle to secure baby safely as well as 3 spacious drawers to store essentials
- HIGH ON STYLE: Built of durable pinewood, the Brody features a sleek and classic design that fits beautifully into any nursery decor. You can choose from beautiful finishes.
- SAFETY MATTERS: All Dream On Me cribs are tested to ensure all applicable ASTM, JPMA & CPSC standards are met. This crib comes with a stationary (non-drop side) rail system for safety and a convenient three-height mattress setting
- KEY SPECS: Product dimensions are 69L x 33.2W x 39.1H inches. All tools for assembly are included, conversion kit sold separately. Choose any Dream On Me non-toxic, Greenguard certified standard crib mattress for the perfect fit
Dream On Me Toddler Day Bed in Espresso, Greenguard Gold Certified
$159.63 in stock
- IDEAL TRANSITION BED: The Dream On Me Toddler Day Bed comes with a convenient low-to-floor- design, making it easy for your child to get in and out of bed. A removable side safety guard rail prevents any accidental falls while sleeping
- SMART DESIGN:The Day Bed’s no-nonsense, precision styling with a mix of curved and straight lines makes it an ideal choice for the modern-day parent. It is made of durable pinewood. Let your child pick from five stylish non-toxic finishes
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The Day Bed comes with a roomy storage drawer below the bed. Store your child’s bed linen as well as essential items. Divided into two compartments - organize everything neatly
- MATTRESS MATTERS: The Day Bed comes with a wooden mattress support so there is no need for a box spring. Choose any Dream On Me non-toxic, Greenguard certified standard crib mattress for a perfect fit. Product specs are: 54.5Lx29Wx28
- ALWAYS SAFE: The Day Bed is JPMA certified and meets/exceeds all applicable ASTM/CPSC standards. All tools needed for assembly are included. Recommended for children 18 months to 5 years old or up to 50 lbs
Dream On Me Chelsea 5-in-1 Convertible Crib, Storm Grey
- 5-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: The graceful Chelsea keeps pace with your child, converting into a comfortable toddler bed, daybed and full size bed as your child grows (toddler guardrail, stabilizer, full size rail and bed frame sold separately)
- GROWS WITH YOUR BABY: With 4 mattress height positions, the Chelsea can be adjusted according to the age of your baby. Set the steel platform at the highest position for your newborn and lower it as your baby starts to pull up to a standing position
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Built of renewable, sustainable and sturdy New Zealand pinewood, the Chelsea’s sleigh design in 6 finishes suits several nursery themes. Its flowing silhouette is offset with straight lines; A low to floor design allows easy access to baby
- SAFETY FIRST: The crib has stationary sides for added security. All our cribs are JPMA Certified to meet/exceed CPSC/ASTM safety standards. Our products are tested by 3rd party labs for lead/other toxic elements to meet/exceed CPSC/ASTM safety standards
- KEY SPECS: The Chelsea measures 53Lx29Wx38H inches and the maximum weight capacity is 50 lbs. For the best fit, we recommend any Dream On Me or Evolur full-size, non-toxic, Greenguard certified mattress
Dream On Me Synergy 5-in-1 Convertible Crib in Espresso, Greenguard Gold Certified
- SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS - This crib is JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM; All of our products are tested by 3rd party labs for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed CPSC and ASTM safety standards
- 5-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB - A lifetime investment, the Synergy grows with your child, easily converting from a crib into a toddler, day and full-size bed; Toddler guardrail, stabilizer and full-size rail sold separately; Features 3 mattress height settings
- 13 ATTRACTIVE FINISHES - Bring your nursery dreams to life with the Synergy; Whether you are thinking of creating an ocean-themed nursery, a whimsical mermaid themed nursery or a minimalist modern nursery, the Synergy gives wings to your imagination
- OUR CRIBS ARE BUILT TO LAST - Constructed out of solid reclaimed New Zealand Pine wood, the Synergy is a durable crib that will last you a lifetime; With a classic design, this crib offers your little one a sleeping space that will never go out of style
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY - The Synergy 5-in-1 Convertible Crib is a standard full size crib and measures 53.0" L x 29.0" W x 39.0" H inches; For the best fit, we recommend any Dream On Me or Evolur full-size, non-toxic, Greenguard certified mattress