The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language
- Featuring more than 200 American Sign Language (ASL) signs, this book will have you and your little one signing up a storm.
- Communicate in deeper and more complete ways.
- Exciting opportunity for the two of you to communicate in deeper.
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language – Complete Resource for Communicating with your Baby!
Whether you’re new to signing with your baby or looking to expand both of your vocabularies, The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language from TinySigns founder Lane Rebelo – makes it a snap. Featuring more than 200 American Sign Language (ASL) signs, this book will have you and your little one signing up a storm.
Infants and toddlers can use sign language well before they can speak, offering an exciting opportunity for the two of you to communicate in deeper and more complete ways. Start things off with baby sign language essentials—like “eat,” “more,” and “all done” – then move on to more complex ideas – like different foods, the outside world, opposites, and emotions.
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language includes:
Songs and activities – Incorporate baby sign language into everyday fun and master advanced signing concepts.
Fully illustrated – Detailed illustrations simplify the learning process and make sure both of you are signing perfectly.
Advanced tips – Get helpful advice and practical tools (including memory tips and baby sign approximations) that show how easy teaching your baby sign language it can be.
Discover a new way to truly connect with your baby using The Complete Baby Sign Language.
You can also discover more about the “A Complete Guide for Baby Care” here…
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language: 200+ Signs for You and Baby to Learn Together
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||442|
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language 101 Tips and Tricks Every Parent Needs to Know
$17.56 in stock
7 used from $3.13
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||292|
Bendon Hinkler How Do I Feel Board Book with Emotions Wheel 46219
- EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Unique emotion wheel spins to show a new emotion and facial expression, building emotional intelligence
- 5 SPREADS: Each spread shows a situation and asks how we would feel in each
- UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONS: Helps understand feelings and prompts honest discussions about appropriate responses
- COLORFUL ORIGINAL ARTWORK
- IDEAL FOR: Children ages 3 and up
Specification: The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language