Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy
- Supportive Self-Care and Mindfulness Exercises
- Trimester-Specific Holistic Remedies
- Expert Tips for Every Birth Environment
- Covers Dozens of Important Topics
- More Than 40 Charming and Helpful Illustrations
Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy | Moma Store Shop Online
What a gift to new and expecting moms. You have no idea the mountain and rollercoaster you’re about to embark on, but Nurture somehow gives you a peek in and gives you essential information to help ground you.” –Catherine McCord, founder of Weelicious and One Potato
A comprehensive and judgement-free pregnancy companion: Nurture is the only all-in-one pregnancy and birthing book for modern mothers-to-be and their partners who want a more integrative approach. Author Erica Chidi Cohen has assisted countless births and helped hundreds of families ease into their new roles through her work as a doula. Nurture covers everything from the beginning months of pregnancy to the baby’s first weeks.
- Includes supportive self-care and mindfulness exercises, trimester-specific holistic remedies, nourishing foods and recipes for every month of pregnancy, and expert tips for every birth environment.
- More than 40 charming and helpful illustrations, charts, and lists can be found throughout.
- Covers dozens of important topics that every modern mom needs to know including fetal development, making choices for a hospital, home or birth center birth, the basics of breastfeeding, tips on what to expect postpartum, and more.
Nurture is an all-inclusive pregnancy and birthing guide that gives soon-to-be mothers and their partners the information they need to make decisions, feel confident, and enjoy the beauty of creating new life.
Nurture is a thoughtful and helpful gift for expecting mothers and their partners.
Erica Chidi Cohen is co-founder and CEO of Loom in Los Angeles, CA. She began her work in San Francisco, volunteering as a doula within the prison system, working with pregnant inmates. She went on to build a successful doula and health education practice in Los Angeles and has been featured in Women’s Health, Vogue, Goop, The Cut and Marie Claire.
Baby Shopping List for First Time Moms – Also find more about the The Baby Care Book: A Complete Guide from Birth to 12-Month Old here…
Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhoodand Trusting Yourself and Your Body (Pregnancy Books, Mom to Be Gifts, Newborn Books, Birthing Books)
$15.30 in stock
56 used from $4.11
|Part Number||40 illustrations and 5 charts|
|Number Of Pages||256|
Bumpin': The Modern Guide to Pregnancy: Navigating the Wild, Weird, and Wonderful Journey From Conception Through Birth and Beyond
$11.58 in stock
44 used from $2.00
|Number Of Pages||384|
Mindful Birthing: A Modern Guide To Mindful Pregnancy and Birth - Training the Mind, Body, and Heart for Childbirth With Special Mindfulness and Hypnobirthing Exercises
|Is Adult Product|
Midwifery for Expectant Parents: A Modern Guide to Choosing the Birth That's Right for You
$14.60 in stock
11 used from $2.01
|Number Of Pages||182|
The Modern Midwife's Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
$27.04 in stock
8 used from $16.71
|Number Of Pages||368|
Specification: Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy