Can your baby read? If your answer is no, we have got your back! Well, if you are parents to a toddler, his holistic upbringing might be a major concern for you. The process of learning in children starts right from the day they are born. So, it becomes equally important to teach them about certain things from an early age. Since a toddler’s grasping power is very strong, these learnings go a long way and help to build his moral character.
Children Learning vs Reading Head Start
Written below are all the reasons that make #reading an #essential #aspect of life. 1. Helps a child #concentrate #better Reading is a #great practice to help ...
Just how you teach basic etiquettes to your child, you also need to emphasize their education. After all, education will help them give a perspective of looking at life and build a secure future.
One of the major aspects that helps build a secure foundation for your child’s future through education is reading. It is a crucial element that helps them become successful in their journey through life. But if you don’t know how to teach kids to read, we have two popular child reading programs for you – Children Learning and Reading Head Start.
Therefore, in this blog, we shall be talking about the importance of teaching kids to read and draw a comparison between the reading programs mentioned above. Let’s dive in!
Importance of Reading
Written below are all the reasons that make reading an essential aspect of life.
1. Helps a child concentrate better
Reading is a great practice to help develop better concentration in a child. It also helps them pay attention to other important things around them.
2. Reading is like a small exercise for the brain
The more a child reads, the more he learns. It is like taking your brain to an evening stroll. Apart from that, it also helps to boost comprehension skills.
3. Enhances critical learning
Reading challenges the brain to think critically; thus, a child can know exactly how to act or behave in a particular situation.
4. Expands vocabulary
It also helps a child learn new words every day, which ultimately expands his vocabulary. Reading further enhances the language and helps a child learn how to pronounce different words and make him speak well and clear.
5. It helps develop a self-image
Good readers are confident as compared to poor readers. They are encouraged to participate in different projects and have a better understanding of things.
Now that you know why reading is so essential, let’s know more about Children Learning and Reading Head Start.
Children Learning is a reading program for kids that enables them to set a solid foundation for success. It has a simplified interface that helps your child learn how to read with ease and pushes him to reach his full potential. Apart from an incredible reading program, multiple bonuses give your child the best head start.
To make use of this reading program without any doubt or risk, you only have to pay $9.00 at first. If you aren’t satisfied, the amount will be refunded. However, if you are happy with the program, the remaining amount will automatically be billed. Therefore, the Children Learning program gives you the flexibility and freedom to cancel your subscription within fourteen days if you aren’t happy with the service being provided. Now beat that!
You can choose two packages – the standard($60) and the premium ($80. Both packages provide two stages of the reading pack along with six bonus packs. However, with the premium package, you can access four additional packs.Click to try “Children Learning” package
- It comes with two different packages – Standard and Premium.
- You can take a risk-free trial that enables you to cancel the subscription in fourteen days.
- There are multiple bonus packs with the Premium package.
- The interface is super easy.
- It consists of simplified teaching methods that help your child earn with ease.
- The program requires a one-time payment, without any extra charge.
- 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
- It has a secure order form.
- The course includes phonics with sound, worksheet on phonics, phonics alphabet song, and much more.
- It is available only in an e-book format.
- There may be a chance that this program doesn’t work for your child since each child is different.
- Parent’s dedication and engagement are equally important. You cannot let your child learn on his own.
- The cue cards are only a feature of premium packages.
One of the most well researched reading strategies for young kids, Reading Head Start helps teach kids how to read. It helps teach kids to read and makes sure that a child has a successful academic year.
Got this for my kindergartner who is entering 1st grade next Fall. He already loves it and I’m sure he’ll be well prepared for the added workload and increased expectations of his new teacher. by: Luke C.
There are three subscription plans available in Reading Head Start – 1 Year, Lifetime, and Monthly. The 1-year subscription plan is the most popular amongst the three. It is priced at $197, which needs to be paid in a single payment. The plan comes with a full year money-back guarantee, just like the Lifetime plan, which costs $297. The Lifetime plan can be accessed anytime throughout your life. Besides, the Monthly plan can be canceled at any time. It can be accessed with a three-day trial at a price of $1. You can later continue the subscription at $37/mo.
Another thing that makes Reading Head Start an excellent platform is that when to register, it sponsors a less fortunate child’s education in your name. This is built into the membership plan, and you won’t have to pay anything extra.
It is named the most effective reading programs by teachers and parents due to the ABC phonics song that teaches the sounds of the letters.Click to try “Reading Head Start” plan
- It comes with three subscription plans.
- The Reading Head Start comes with a full year money-back guarantee, no matter which plan you have chosen.
- The interface is designed by top-class educators.
- Parents and teachers widely recognize it.
- You will get guaranteed results when you begin using this program for your child.
- This is a protected program that ensures the utmost privacy.
- The checkout page is verified and secure.
- Each person who subscribes to this reading program contributes to the education of less-privileged children without additional costs.
- It contains fun digital content.
- The program is used by around five million families and has a worksheet for phonics that teaches phonics sounds.
- Internet connection is essential to access the program.
- You can only get it from the official website.
I purchased Reading Head Start for my 3-year-old daughter last year and she still loves it. Now, after one year, she is reading between 2nd and 4th grade levels. Obviously, we have been reading together through that time, but Reading Head Start was the right choice to teach her to sound out words and learn basic sight words. And we all love the letter sounds song! By: Brenda S.
If you are wondering when do kids learn to read, we have an answer! A child’s brain is fully developed by the time he reaches the age of three. Therefore, his vocabulary needs special attention since it can predict third-grade reading proficiency. Once a child is left behind, it becomes challenging to catch up. It is known that around 30% of children enter kindergarten without reading skills, which becomes a hindrance to their success. If a child isn’t reading by that point, they might never be able to show their potential at school.
Poor reading skills lead to illiteracy, and such adults find it difficult to read even a child’s picture book. Not only that, but they also won’t even know the definition of phonics. Therefore, reading is an essential aspect of a person’s life, which helps him become more confident and achieve higher levels of success.
If you have a child at home and want to make him stand out from the rest, it is super essential to invest in a reading program. Two of the best reading programs are mentioned above – Children Learning and Reading Head Start. With these programs, we can guarantee you that teaching reading to kids can become fun! You can select the one that suits your needs and will thus help polish your child’s reading skills. Happy reading!