You will almost certainly be faced with two red, furious cheeks at some point in your parenting career and will wonder aloud, “how did baby acquire diaper rash?” and “Which is the Best Diaper Rash Spray for Babies?” It is more probable than not. Because every time a wet, filthy diaper comes into contact with sensitive skin, it is likely that an infant will develop diaper rash until around the age of two because diaper rash may occur whenever a wet, dirty diaper comes into contact with sensitive skin.
While knowing you aren’t to blame isn’t much consolation, there are things you can do to alleviate the symptoms and make the baby feel better. Diaper rash cream is one such product.
Diaper rash spray not only soothes and prevents rashes but may also be used to prevent them. It operates by forming a physical barrier between your baby’s skin and the diaper, which helps to keep the region dry and less prone to rash development.
And although the best zinc oxide spray diaper rash is the one that you are comfortable using all day, every day, there are a variety of options available, including ones that target particular requirements. We’ve organized a list of the most excellent ones to soothe the discomforts of every tiny bottom.
What is the cause of diaper rash?
Diaper rash may be caused by a variety of causes, the most frequent of which are:
Skin irritation as a result of feces and urine
When a baby’s skin is revealed to urine or feces for an extended period, it may get irritated. Diarrhea is particularly troublesome since feces are more unpleasant than pee, making it more challenging to manage.
Chafing or rubbing is a kind of friction.
Rashes may be caused by tight-fitting diapers or clothes that rub against the child’s skin.
Reaction to the items that you are now utilizing
You may notice a reaction in your baby’s skin if you use specific baby wipes or disposable diapers, as well as detergent, bleach, fabric softener, lotions, powders, and oils that aren’t recommended for babies.
Infection caused by bacteria or yeast (fungus)
Given the warmth and moisture of the diapered region – the buttocks, thighs, and genitals — this area is particularly susceptible to the development of bacterial, yeast, or fungal infections. It is possible to find these rashes inside the creases of the skin, with red spots around the wrinkles.
New foods are being introduced.
As infants begin to consume solid meals, the composition of their feces changes, increasing the chance of diaper rash developing in them. Modifications to your baby’s food may also result in an increase in the frequency of manure, which may result in diaper rash. If you are nursing, your infant may get diaper rash due to anything in your diet.
Babies with skin disorders such as atopic dermatitis or seborrheic dermatitis (eczema) may be more prone to develop diaper rash than other children and adults. The inflamed skin caused by atopic dermatitis and eczema, on the other hand, is more prevalent in regions other than the diaper area.
Yeast infection is a kind of yeast infection.
When antibiotics are given to a newborn, the “good” bacteria that keep yeast development in control may be eliminated, resulting in diaper rash caused by a yeast infection in the diaper. Antibiotics can increase the likelihood of diarrhea occurring. Babies who are breastfed and whose moms are on antibiotics are also at greater risk of developing diaper rash.
Keep the diaper region clean and dry at all times, as this will help avoid diaper rash. The use of a few easy techniques may help reduce the chance of your baby’s skin getting a diaper rash.
Diapers should be changed
Diapers that are moist or soiled should be removed as soon as possible. If your kid is in child care, you should encourage the staff to do the same.
Every time you change your baby’s diaper, rinse their bottom with warm water
You may accomplish this by filling a sink, tub, or water bottle with water. Moisturizing washcloths, cotton balls, and baby wipes may be used to clean the skin, but you should use them gently. It would help if you did not use wipes containing alcohol or scent. If you do decide to use soap, be sure to use a mild, fragrance-free kind.
To dry the skin, gently pat it dry with a clean towel or let it air dry
Don’t scrape the bottom of your baby’s diaper. Scrubbing may aggravate the skin’s irritation even more.
Don’t tighten diapers too much
Tight diapers restrict airflow from entering the diaper area, resulting in a wet environment conducive to diaper rash development. Chafing at the waist or thighs may also be caused by tight diapers.
Allow your baby’s bottom to rest for a more extended period without a diaper
Allow your infant to go without a diaper whenever feasible. Leaving skin exposed to the air is a natural and gentle method to allow it to dry. For the best chance of avoiding accidents, consider putting your baby on a big towel and engaging in some playing while they are still wearing diapers.
Consider applying an ointment on a regular basis
If your infant has many rashes, you should use a barrier ointment with each diaper change to prevent the skin from becoming irritated. Many diaper ointments include petroleum jelly and zinc oxide, which have been around for a long time.
After changing diapers, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly. Hand-washing may help prevent the transmission of germs or yeast to other areas of your baby’s body and you and other children in the household.
What you should avoid doing?
When it comes to preventing and treating diaper rash, medical professionals advise using as little as possible. It would help if you did not do the following:
Use strongly scented items, such as fabric softeners and dryer sheets to freshen your clothes. Things that are hypoallergenic and devoid of scent are less irritating.
Rubber trousers or a tight plastic cover should be used to protect your baby’s diaper. This results in a wet, warm atmosphere, which is conducive to diaper rash. Instead, outfit your child in clothing that is both comfortable and breathable.
Make use of baby powder. You should avoid giving it to your kid since it may damage their lungs.
Make use of zinc oxide spray diaper rash. Your infant may inhale it, which can irritate the lungs, much like baby diaper rash spray. In addition, zinc oxide spray diaper rash may worsen diaper rashes caused by the fungus candida found in diapers.
Best diaper rash spray
Here is the list of best diaper rash sprays for your baby.
With the Boogie Bottoms no-rub zinc oxide spray diaper rash, you may use it to help treat and prevent diaper rash without having to clean up any mess. Boogie Bottoms keep moisture out of the bottoms of your feet, protecting delicate or chafed skin.
Its spray-on and touch-free application are quick and straightforward to apply with one hand, making it ideal for those who live their lives on the move. Spray the area to be soothed. With almost 200 sprays per bottle, it generates less trash than conventional tube or jarred diaper rash treatments, saving you money on waste disposal fees. Thus, boogie diaper rash spray is best for child.
The key to using boogie bottoms diaper rash spray is to make it as simple as possible to use. This new formulation and application technique for diaper rash ointment allows you to quickly spray it over your baby’s bottom without the need for fingers or spatulas to distribute it. It is best if you spray from four to six inches away from your child’s skin so that the application is as smooth as possible.
It contains 25 percent zinc oxide, and it is an excellent daily preventive step that is fast and simple to apply every time you diaper your baby. It’s also inexpensive.
- The manufacturer forms a protective layer on the skin, keeping moisture out while also soothing chafed skin.
- Because it is made with natural components, it is entirely safe to use.
- It comes with a touch-free application that makes it simple to use.
- The thin texture is readily removed.
2. Bamboobies Baby’s Diaper Spray
There will be no soiled hands! Bamboobies no-rub diaper spray, which is composed entirely of natural and organic components, will provide comfort and protection for your baby’s bottom. There are no lanolin, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, or synthetic scents in this product either.
Aloe, Shea Butter, olive oil, sunflower oil, and herbal extracts produce this product. This balm helps to seal out moisture, which may aid in treating and preventing diaper rash—the compact 3.4 oz. The spray bottle is ideal for use at home, on the move, or traveling with a child. Apply to the bottom of the baby’s diaper after every diaper change for optimum results. Keep the product at room temperature.
Bamboobies no-rub diaper changing formula is made with natural components and non-nano zinc oxide, making diaper changes a breeze. It soothes chafed skin and keeps moisture at bay. Non-nano zinc oxide comprises 15% of total zinc oxide.
The products are made with natural components such as aloe, shea butter, olive oil, sunflower oil, and botanical extracts. The simple no-rub formula in a compact 3.4 oz spray container is ideal for home, on the move, or while traveling with a baby. It is also named as essential oil diaper rash spray.
- Its ingredients are natural.
- Best for diaper rash
- Not suitable for all skin types.
3. Cheeky Cherub, Natural Organic Luxe Spray Salve for Your Baby’s Beautiful Bum
A diligent researcher and mother of three children (one of whom is still in cloth diapers), she created an efficient and easy zinc oxide spray diaper rash for her children.
Designed to be used regularly to help prevent and relieve minor rashes and skin irritations. It moisturizes, heals, and preserves the skin’s delicate layers (with no rubbing of sensitive parts needed). Organic and nutrient-dense, preservative-free, the emollient salve is applied with no hands using a patent-pending, hands-free method that is both hygienic and effective.
You need one or two mess-free spritzes on your baby’s clean butt, and you’re finished! Your hands remain free of dirt and grime. Can be shared—use the same bottle on twins, triplets, or even more for the parents who have been blessed with many children.
Because every single component is derived from edible plants, the product is very safe.
It’s vegan, preservative-free, has no parabens, no fillers, contains no artificial anything, and contains only premium luxury ingredients (which are filled with luxuriant, organic, cold-pressed, pure plant extracts or oils). Compatible with both cloth diapers and disposable diapers.
- It’s a safe product
- Uses different types of beneficial oils
- A little expensive
4. Diaper Lotion Potion Spray
MoonDance Soaps & More Diaper Lotion Potion (previously Kissaluvs) is meticulously and lovingly handcrafted in the United States of America, using only the best ingredients for your baby’s bottom. Natural components are included in this formulation because of their antibacterial and therapeutic qualities, which help to prevent diaper rash from occurring. This diaper lotion outperforms diaper ointment and diaper cream in terms of convenience while also protecting and preventing rashes from forming.
For those with delicate skin. All ages, including preemies and infants, may benefit from this treatment. It destroys the bacteria that causes diaper rash, providing your kid with quick zinc oxide spray diaper rash treatment as well as immediate itch relief.
Their handcrafted soaps and potions are free of alcohol, dyes, parabens, phthalates, talc, petroleum, mineral oil, and artificial colors and scents, and they are created with natural ingredients. Because the zinc oxide spray diaper rash is water-soluble, it is easily washed away and does not leave any trace.
Eczema and chapped skin are prevented with the use of this product. It eliminates smells rather than just masking them. When traveling, it’s essential to have a quick and handy cleaner. Every spray is as refreshing and powerful as the last one!
With their diaper spray, changing diapers has never been simpler. Give your bottle a good shake before each use, and then spray over the baby’s bottom or onto a wipe to clean. And also relieve minor rashes and skin irritations, and freshen the bottom of your child’s diaper.
- It is alcohol-free
- Safe to use
- Not reliable so much
5. Touchless Care Zinc Oxide Protectant Spray
Compared to lotions and ointments, Touchless Care Zinc Oxide Protectant Spray provides a more effective treatment for the pain and sensitivity associated with moisture-related skin deterioration (MASD). By eliminating the need to contact an inflamed area, this simple-to-use touch-free spray helps to minimize the danger of cross-contamination. Therapy using sprays is convenient for both individuals and their carers to provide treatment with less site intrusion and more dignity.
The zinc oxide spray diaper rash is comfortable and straightforward to use, allowing caregivers to complete applications quickly and efficiently while minimizing waste and saving time. Mist the afflicted region from 4-6 inches away from the skin. You should apply a thin product layer over the afflicted area to create a transparent protective barrier on the skin. With a simple wipe, it may be removed quickly and painlessly.
In addition to causing burning, itching, and inflammation of the skin, diaper rash is often seen as intrusive and humiliating by both the patient and caretakers. Wearing adult diapers may cause the skin to weep and become irritating, and this non-invasive zinc oxide spray provides a discrete method to administer therapy for adults. It is used as numbing spray for diaper rash treatment.
It can be used anytime skin becomes weeping or irritated. Touch-free zinc oxide spray soothes sensitive skin while also delivering a therapeutic effect. It also creates a protective barrier, which helps maintain the skin’s moisture balance and accelerate healing by preventing further irritation.
- It is easy to use
- It has many applications
- It has a powerful smell.
Diaper rash may be very uncomfortable for infants. Severe diaper rash may potentially result in the development of deadly infections. While there are no guarantees, using a few essential management techniques may help to decrease the likelihood of your infant developing severe diaper rash.
Some children, however, continue to develop diaper rash despite the use of these treatments. A doctor or pediatrician can assist in determining the source of the discomfort and irritation and may offer suggestions for avoiding diaper-related pain and irritation. Additionally, the usage of zinc oxide spray diaper rash is beneficial for your child.
Diaper Rash Cream Spray by Boogie Bottoms, Travel Friendly No-Rub Touch Free Application for Sensitive Skin, from The Maker of Boogie Wipes, Over 200 Sprays per Bottle, 1.7 oz
- REVOLUTIONARY DIAPER-RASH CREAM SPRAY: Boogie Bottoms No-Rub Diaper Rash Spray is a professional-grade, soothing diaper rash cream in a SPRAY form
- HELPS TREAT and PREVENT DIAPER RASH: Zinc oxide touchless spray provides a therapeutic effect and forms a protective barrier to seal out wetness, help maintain skin's moisture balance, protect sensitive or chafed skin and speed healing
- BABY DIAPER RASH SPRAY: Its touch-free application is easy-to-use with one hand and stays where it's sprayed without running or caking Touchless spray reduces the potential for cross-contamination during use without mess, inconvenience or painful application if skin is already irritated
- ADVANCED INGREDIENTS: Concentrated 25 percent Microfine Zinc Oxide covers a greater surface area with smaller particles that fit into skin crevices to soothe irritation 20 percent Dimethicone creates a translucent, thin, breathable barrier that helps bond the zinc oxide to the skin and helps prevent irritation from moisture and friction Free of fragrances, dyes and parabens
- EFFICIENT SPRAY BOTTLE: Over 200 sprays per bottle and yields less waste than traditional tube or jarred diaper rash creams Its spray format saves time, reduces mess and is convenient to use at home or on-the-go
Bamboobies Baby's Diaper Spray, Comfort and Protect Your Baby's Bottom, Made with Natural Ingredients, 3.4 Oz Spray Bottle
$12.31 in stock
- EASY no-rub formula with a convenient spray bottle
- USE: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- INGREDIENTS: 15% Non-Nano Zinc oxide
- MADE WITH: Natural ingredients - Aloe, Shea butter, olive oil, Sunflower Oil, and Herbal extracts
- SIZE: 3.4 oz bottle, perfect for at-home, on-the go, or travel with baby
Baby Diaper Rash Cream Spray by Boogie Bottoms, No-Rub Touch Free Application for Sensitive Skin, Over 200 Sprays per Bottle, 1.7 oz, Pack of 3
$28.47 in stock
- REVOLUTIONARY DIAPER-RASH CREAM: Boogie Bottoms No-Rub Diaper Rash Spray is a professional-grade, soothing diaper rash cream in a SPRAY form.
- HELPS TREAT & PREVENT DIAPER RASH: Zinc oxide touchless spray provides a therapeutic effect and forms a protective barrier to seal out wetness, help maintain skin's moisture balance, protect sensitive or chafed skin and speed healing.
- TOUCHLESS CARE: Its touch-free application is easy-to-use with one hand and stays where it’s sprayed without running or caking. Touchless spray reduces the potential for cross-contamination during use without mess, inconvenience or painful application if skin is already irritated.
- ADVANCED INGREDIENTS: Concentrated 25% Microfine Zinc Oxide covers a greater surface area with smaller particles that fit into skin crevices to soothe irritation. 20% Dimethicone creates a translucent, thin, breathable barrier that helps bond the zinc oxide to the skin and helps prevent irritation from moisture and friction. Free of fragrances, dyes and parabens.
- EFFICIENT SPRAY BOTTLE: Over 200 sprays per bottle and yields less waste than traditional tube or jarred diaper rash creams. Its spray format saves time, reduces mess and is convenient to use on-the-go.
Active Skin Repair Baby Spray - Non-Toxic and Natural First Aid Baby Spray for Diaper Rash, Cuts, Wounds, Scrapes, Skin Irritations and More. No-Sting (3 oz Spray)
- 3 OZ. MEDICAL GRADE BABY SPRAY: Acts quickly to provide relief for your baby while supporting their body's natural healing process using pediatrician recommended and clinically-proven technology.
- DAILY SOLUTION FOR BABY SKIN CARE: Helps safely reduce minor skin irritations on babies such as diaper rashes, cradle cap, cuts, bruises, sunburns, chafing, insect bites, and safe for use on baby acne and baby eczema.
- NO STINGING OR HURTING: Non-sensitizing spray can be applied on your baby's entire body including around their eyes, ears, mouth, and other sensitive areas without causing any stinging or discomfort.
- NATURAL AND NONTOXIC: Made up of natural ingredients that help to maintain a baby's healthy skin using a replication of the same molecule your white blood cell produces naturally (hypochlorous, HOCl).
- SAFE ON BABIES, TOUGH ON GERMS: Formula contains no steroids, synthetic antibiotics, alcohol, or any other harsh chemicals, so you can always use it on your little one without worry.
BALM! Baby - Spray That Bottom All Natural Diaper Spray / 1st Aid for Diaper Rash, Eczema, Bug Bites, Itchy Cradle Cap & More | Cloth Diaper Safe
- NO MESSY HANDS: This is the convenient Sprayable, No-Rub formula of Balm! Baby Diaper Rash Balm. Stored in a 4oz recycled aluminum bottle with sprayer (all BALM! Baby products are in glass or aluminum containers). Use at home, on-the-go, at day care, and travel. (See separate listing for BALM! Baby Diaper Balm in Glass jar or Eco-Stick). For more Serious Diaper Rash, try BALM! Baby Mad Rash balm.
- SAFE & NATURAL: Made of an infusion of Mother Earth's most healing herbs into the most healthy oils, Spray That Bottom provides soothing & healing relief for irritated skin due to diaper rash. Leaves skin moisturized and nourished. Also, easy to use for diaper rash prevention.
- NOT JUST FOR DIAPER RASH: Helps soothe and heal many skin irritations like drippy nose sores, itchy bug bites, sunburn, cradle cap, scrapes, minor rashes, dry skin, eczema and more. AND NOT JUST FOR KIDS – great for the whole family. Even great for post-partum owies!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Non-alcohol witch hazel, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic chamomile, organic calendula, organic rosemary, comfrey, lemon balm, chickweed, essential oils of lavender, tea tree, and organic orange, tocopherol (vitamin e).
- FREE OF NO-NOs: No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, phthalates. No synthetic fragrances or preservatives. Gentle on even the most sensitive skin. * Vegan * GMO FREE * Nut FREE * Cruelty Free * Made in USA * Cloth Diaper Safe
HONEST Company Sprayable Diaper Rash Cream, 2 Fl Oz
$10.99 in stock
- Forms a protective layer on skin to soothe irritated skin due to diaper rash
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash; Ultra-gentle, touch-free application
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and physician-tested
- Suitable for diaper rash prone, irritated and delicate skin
- Cruelty free, Not Tested on Animals
Dr. Smith's Caregiver's Choice Touch Free Adult Barrier Spray, 3.5 Ounce
- Contains 1 - 3.5oz can of spray
- Soothing relief from first use
- No need to rub in after spraying affected areas
- Gentle touch free spray goes on evenly to soothe, treat and protect affected areas
- Safe and environmentally friendly. Contains 10% zinc oxide.
Baby Gift Set by Boogie Wipes, Baby Wipes by Boogie Wipes 120 Count, Diaper Rash Cream Spray by Boogie Bottoms 1 Pack, Baby Nasal Saline Drops by Boogie Drops 2 Pack
- BABY GIFT SET: The Boogie Baby Bundle makes a great gift for new and expecting moms -- it contains all of our favorite products for newborns, all in one box
- PRODUCT ESSENTIALS FOR NEWBORNS: This gift set contains (1) Boogie Bottoms no-rub diaper rash cream spray, (1) Boogie Drops nasal saline drops (twin pack, 2 bottles included) and (3) packs of 30-count Boogie Wipes saline nose wipes in Unscented, Fresh and Lavender fragrances
- SAFE AND NATURAL PRODUCTS: From our natural saline products that help gently clean and dissolve boogers and snot, to our soothing diaper rash cream that you can spray -- we keep the tiniest bodies and booties covered with great products that you and your baby will love
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO MAKE GIFTING EASIER: You can slide-off the product band and simply add a bow, or wrap the Bundle box easily
- WITH LOVE, FROM BOOGIE: The Boogie brand was invented by Moms for Moms with the hope of making parenting easier (and cleaner) for everyone We hope you love this Baby Bundle as much as we do
Boudreaux's Complete Rash Kicking Kit, Diaper Rash Ointment & Applicator
$12.60 in stock
- Boudreaux's Complete Rash Kicking Kit is the perfect gift for baby showers and a new parent baby essential
- Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Original formula features a thick, cream-like protective paste ointment with 16% Zinc Oxide and Maximum Strength provides overnight protection with 40% Zinc Oxide
- Seals out moisture and helps keep baby’s boo-tay dry
- Includes a BPA-free diaper rash cream and ointment brush applicator made of soft silicone to apply Boudreaux's Butt Paste directly on baby’s bottom to keep hands clean
- Free from parabens, preservatives, dyes, and talc
The Honest Company Truly Calming Lavender Shampoo + Body Wash, Tear Free Baby Shampoo + Body Wash, Naturally Derived Ingredients, Sulfate & Paraben Free Baby Wash, 10 Fl Oz
- Made without: Phthalates, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, formaldehyde donors, SLS/SLES
- Gentle for baby; Perfect for bedtime
- Dermatologist-tested; Hypoallergenic
- No synthetic fragrances; Tear-free
- Not tested on animals; No animal byproducts
The Honest Company, Diaper Rash Cream, 2.5 Oz
- Rapid relief zinc oxide formula for rapid relief from diaper rash Helps soothe, heal and prevent diaper rash quickly
- Ointment forms a protective barrier on baby's skin to provide relief and soothe irritated skin
- Contains all-natural, certified organic shea, jobbed, tamanu and coconut to moisturize and nurture skin
- Physician tested.NSF certified.Made without PEGs, parabens, synthetic fragrances, silicones, petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin.
- Not tested on animals.
Active Skin Repair Hydrogel - Natural & Non-Toxic First Aid Healing Ointment & Antiseptic Gel for Minor Cuts, Wounds, Scrapes, Rashes, Sunburns, and Other Skin Irritations (Single, 3 oz Gel)
- FIRST AID HYDROGEL: The technology used in Active Skin Repair is the same safe and gentle molecule used in hospitals and households worldwide. Replace your medicine cabinet with this wound care solution that can do it all
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED AND CLINICALLY PROVEN: ACTIVE Skin Repair's Hydrogel is natural and non-toxic and also non-sensitizing. Contains no steroids, no synthetic antibiotics, no alcohol and no harsh or stinging chemicals.
- DAILY SOLUTION FOR SKIN CARE: ACTIVE Skin Repair works on cuts, rashes, sunburns, and other skin irritations. The power of an first aid kit in a 3oz gel bottle
- TOUGH ON GERMS: ACTIVE Skin Repair's first aid hydrogel is a medical grade skin solution. It acts quickly to provide relief and helps support the body's natural healing process
- FSA AND HSA APPROVED: Use your Flexible Spending Account or Health Saving Account card to purchase. NATIONAL ECZEMA ASSOCIATION SEAL OF APPROVAL. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Love it or simply return for a full refund
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Cream, Maximum Strength, 4 Oz Tube
$7.12 in stock
- Clinically tested baby diaper rash formula helps provide fast relief from diaper rash discomfort and instantly protects irritated skin with first use
- Thick, cream-like protective paste with 40% Zinc Oxide has over 2x the rash fighting ingredient (versus Original Butt Paste Ointment)
- Seals out moisture for instant protection that lasts through the night and helps keep baby’s boo-tay dry
- It's ideal for daily prevention and treatment of moderate to more irritated diaper rash
- Free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc
Balmex Complete Protection Baby Diaper Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide + Soothing Botanicals, 2 Ounce
- Complete Diaper Rash Protection: Balmex works quickly to heal diaper rash and creates a highly effective, long lasting barrier that protects against wetness & chafing
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Redness in Just 3 Hours: Unlike some other diaper rash ointment and baby rash cream products, Balmex is clinically proven to reduce multiple symptoms of diaper rash, including redness, in just 3 hours
- Easy On, Easy Off: Balmex's smooth rash cream is easy to apply and remove, leaving less mess for you and less friction for your baby's delicate skin
- Neutralizes Rash Causing Irritants: Balmex is infused with proven botanicals like Evening Primrose and Vitamins B & E to soothe baby skin and neutralize rash-causing irritants
- Pediatrician Recommended: Recommended by Pediatricians and trusted by Moms for over 50 years, Balmex's baby diaper cream is safe and gentle for daily use
Dr. Smith's Quick Relief Diaper Rash Ointment, 3 Ounce
- Contains 1 - 3oz tube
- Soothing relief from first use
- Paraben free and gentle for daily use
- Effectively treats and prevents diaper rash
- Creates a moisture barrier to protect skin from wetness
Balmex Complete Protection Baby Diaper Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide + Soothing Botanicals, 16 Ounce
$13.83 in stock
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Redness in Just One Use* - Balmex is clinically proven to reduce multiple symptoms of diaper rash, including redness, in just 3 hours. Use this fast-acting diaper rash healing cream to help soothe and heal diaper rash when needed most.
- Skin Barrier Cream Protection That's Just Right - Formulated with 11% zinc oxide, a skin protectant, to help seal out wetness and protect against irritating diaper rash on sensitive baby skin. Not too thick for easy application and strong enough for complete diaper rash relief and protection.
- Easy On, Easy Off - Unlike some chalky rash creams and butt pastes, this rich, creamy diaper rash treatment is easy to apply and remove, leaving less mess for you and less friction on baby's delicate skin. Make changing time a little easier and get back to making precious memories with loved little ones.
- Neutralizes Rash-Causing Irritants - Unlike some other diaper rash ointments, Balmex is infused with proven botanicals like Evening Primrose and nourishing skin and Vitamin E that soothe sensitive baby skin and neutralize rash-causing irritants. A happy bottom is a happy baby!
- Pediatrician Recommended, Safe and Gentle For Daily Use - Balmex has been trusted by Moms for over 50 years. Recommended by Pediatricians and Dermatologist tested, this diaper rash cream for babies is safe and gentle for daily use. It is also paraben-free, dye-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. *Data on file
Healing Ointment by the Makers of Boogie Wipes, Balm for Baby and Kids, Moisturizes and Soothes from Head to Toe, Hypoallergenic and Safe for Sensitive Skin, Naturally Derived, 0.35 Ounces, Pack of 2
- NOURISHING HEAD-TO-TOE BALM: Boogie Head-to-Toe Balm moisturizes and nourishes skin and helps prevent dryness and chapping. It’s safe enough for all ages and can be used as often as needed.
- GENTLE FORMULA WITH MINDFUL INGREDIENTS: Our safe, gentle and soothing formula is made with 100% naturally derived and organic ingredients and without added fragrances, petroleum, parabens and phthalates.
- NON-MEDICATED WITH THERAPEUTIC BENEFIT: Soothe, comfort and relieve skin with shea butter, chamomile, sunflower, coconut and jojoba seed oils.
- CONVENIENT STICK FORMAT: Quickly apply balm with an easy, no-mess swipe. Each pack comes with two convenient balm sticks that can be thrown in your car, purse or diaper bag for on-the-go.
- WITH LOVE, FROM BOOGIE: The Boogie brand was invented by Moms for Moms with the hope of making parenting easier for everyone.
Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Cream, 2.8 (8813), 2.8 Oz
$11.18 in stock
- Contains 1- 2.8 Fluid Ounce Tube of Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Cream
- Cares for delicate skin of the diaper area with gentle and nourishing calendula, chamomile, and sweet almond and sesame oil. Soothes skin and diminishes the appearance of redness from day one
- A blend of lanolin and zinc oxide help protect your baby's skin against dampness
- Our products are free from synthetic compounds or toxic chemicals. Instead, we use flower, fruit and root extracts, minerals and essential oils, each one carefully selected and orchestrated to work with your body’s own systems
- Nourish pure and sensitive skin with the best ingredients from nature. Experience our full range of plant-rich baby care, crafted for baby's delicate skin
SkinSmart Eczema Spray for Babies and Toddlers, Removes Bacteria so Skin Can Heal, 4 Ounce Spray (Pack of 2) Safe for Delicate and Raw Skin
- GENTLE SPRAY helps heal baby’s delicate skin
- SAFELY REMOVES BACTERIA, a leading cause of eczema in infants and toddlers
- SAFE TO USE ON SCALP, quickly relieves itch
- Great for diaper rash too; approved for ages one month and older
- We stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied, please contact seller for resolution .
Dr. Smith's Quick Relief Diaper Rash Ointment, 2 Ounce
- Contains 1 - 2oz jar
- Soothing relief from first use
- Paraben free and gentle for daily use
- Effectively treats and prevents diaper rash
- Creates a moisture barrier to protect skin from wetness
Organic Diaper Balm by Earth Mama | Safe Calendula Cream to Soothe and Protect Sensitive Skin, Non-GMO Project Verified, 2-Fluid Ounce
$11.69 in stock
- FOR EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER: Life doesn’t end after potty training. And neither does the need for your tooshie soothing bestie. Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. From bottoms to boo boos, this has you covered.
- SOOTHE AND CALM: This heroic salve is formulated with organic lavender oil, tea tree oil, and powerful herbs like organic St. John’s Wort, chickweed, plantain, and calendula to soothe and protect agitated skin. Use this petroleum-free, and preservative-free diaper balm on your baby’s bum, under a band aid, or sneak it into your complexion-obsessed tween’s bathroom.
- TRUSTED BY MOMS WORLDWIDE: Earth Mama’s products are formulated with effective organic ingredients, safe for babies, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and all the people they live with.
- CHOSEN BY HOSPITALS: Hospital NICUs choose this organic diaper balm because it keeps the most vulnerable skin soothed and protected. Or maybe because it’s dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation without using any worrisome ingredients. Safe for skin at every age.
- EWG VERIFIED + CERTIFIED ORGANIC: You can relax knowing Earth Mama’s Organic Diaper Balm is USDA Certified, made with organic herbs and oils, so slather as needed anywhere that needs comforting.
Little Remedies New Baby Essentials Kit, 6 Piece Kit for Baby's Nose and Tummy
$20.08 in stock
- Everything you need to safely and effectively relieve your baby’s most common symptoms like runny noses, fevers and upset tummies
- Safe for newborns
- 6 baby essentials in one amazing baby shower gift
- Products include: Little remedies saline spray / drops for noses, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies nasal aspirator; Little remedies gas relief drops for tummies, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies infant fever & pain reliever, 2 fluids ounce; Little remedies gripe water for tummies, 2 fluids ounce; Boudreaux’s Butt paste original diaper rash ointment, 2 ounce
- Great baby gift for any new parent
What can a parent do to get rid of diaper rash quickly?
The majority of minor instances of diaper rash will disappear within a few days using a diaper rash cream.
- Diaper changes regularly
- Diaper rash cream application after the skin has been allowed to air dry.
When is it necessary to be concerned about diaper rash?
Consult your baby’s healthcare practitioner if you don’t observe any improvement within two to three days, if your baby gets a fever, or if the diaper rash worsens — forming blisters.
Is taking a bath beneficial for diaper rash?
Diaper rash may be alleviated by washing or rinsing your baby’s diaper region with warm water regularly. Avoid using soaps that have a strong smell, and make sure to dry the area thoroughly — either by allowing it to air dry or gently pat it dry with a clean cloth.